Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2 days left on Project Hail Mary

Hi, just a friendly reminder that there is just over 2 days left on OOM's Project Hail Mary countdown.

I know there is plenty of info on this website to check out regarding Origins of Malu but in case you need something further check out my post. 

http://serialmmoist.com/oom-project-hail-mary/ ‎

Personally I am very excited for this relaunch or whatever we can call it!

Comments

• BeelzebobbieBeelzebobbie Member UncommonPosts: 430
    I have been following this game for years so me peronally is gonna give i a try.
  • serialMMOistserialMMOist Member Posts: 88
    Originally posted by Beelzebobbie
    I have been following this game for years so me peronally is gonna give i a try.

I will too most likely :D I'll be taking my eyes off SOE -Live for a bit to check OOM news out!

• RetiredRetired Member UncommonPosts: 744
    Was quite a bad idea to go dark like that, leave all your fans in the dark because of a failed kickstarter. The lead is incompetent and knows zero about marketing. What a mess.
  • MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    Originally posted by Retired

Was quite a bad idea to go dark like that, leave all your fans in the dark because of a failed kickstarter. The lead is incompetent and knows zero about marketing. What a mess.

+1
  • serialMMOistserialMMOist Member Posts: 88
    Originally posted by Retired

I don't consider it a mess. I consider it an attempt to save a project. Going dark and stating that you will be back with bigger is fine as long as you come back when you said you were gonna. Using timers and countdowns can work to your favor when trying to register hype. Now OOM needs to not miss a heartbeat in its development news.

Consider this nonsense from Smed about H1Z1 release date. That is bad marketing especially when they won't even give one now after hinting at a time frame. I mean if this was not SOE, H1Z1 would be absolutely hated regardless of what they said.