Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

14-Day Free Trial for Final Fantasy 14, Come Join!!!

FufulupaFufulupa Member UncommonPosts: 6

Come try out Final Fantasy for 14 days, free ^.^

PM me on the forums here and make sure to include your e-mail address, so I can send you the invite!

I can generate to to (2) codes a day, thanks to my better half also playing Final Fantasy with me ^.^

Here is the link to download the free trail, and here's the link explaining the promotion

Here is my in-game information:

Character name: Xander Jakkor

Server Name: Ultros (NA)

When you log onto the game, add me to your friends list! I'll help you out however I can. Final Fantasy 14 is a lot of fun, and me (like many other people on this site) have had extensive playtime with other MMO's. Final Fantasy 14 is on the top-tier of all MMO's i've played :)

If you send me a message and I reply telling you that a code has been used up, don't worry! I'll just send you a code when ever the code generator resets. 

You get in-game goodies when you try out the game, and what's even better is that it's a real free trial, not "pay X amount of money and get 14 days free" xD

See you in game!

Comments

• FufulupaFufulupa Member UncommonPosts: 6

For those who have received codes from me, and for those that i've already met in-game, thanks!

For those who still want a code, remember to send me a PM with your e-mail address! 

The e-mail you will receive (from Square Enix, and *sort of* from me, since i input your email address into the recruit a friend field on their mog station website) will have precise instructions on how to set up your free trial account, all the way up to actually playing the game.

• sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373
    Pretty decent effort by them to get players to try.