Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

anyone still playing

Neo_LibertyNeo_Liberty Member UncommonPosts: 437
Ive played before.. thought about redownloading for the new class.

Comments

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    So, the assassin is finally live.  Been a long time since they announced the class.  I played the game at launch.  It was decent and had pretty much the same beloved Tera combat system.  Only problem I found was you couldn't even whisper someone, since every millasecond gold sellers would flood the chat with gold selling ads.  Is it still this bad?  Let me know what you think of the assassin.
  • Neo_LibertyNeo_Liberty Member UncommonPosts: 437
    Originally posted by MrMelGibson
    So, the assassin is finally live.  Been a long time since they announced the class.  I played the game at launch.  It was decent and had pretty much the same beloved Tera combat system.  Only problem I found was you couldn't even whisper someone, since every millasecond gold sellers would flood the chat with gold selling ads.  Is it still this bad?  Let me know what you think of the assassin.

I didn't like the other classes, so i left a long time ago. Its finished downloading, so i am about to give it a try.

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    PWI shutting down Rusty Hearts next month.....This game and their Ether Saga Online is only a matter of time.
  • Neo_LibertyNeo_Liberty Member UncommonPosts: 437
    Naaa.. the bots are horrible.. worst I've ever seen.

• BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959

Such a shame. RaiderZ started out as one of my favorite games, regardless of being an MMO in the past year, but ended up so disappointing in both endgame and customer/community support, such a wasted opportunity and the Korean version was shut down months ago so I couldn't recommend it overall even though I liked it at first it just turned into an apparent cash grab.

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Originally posted by Braindome

Such a shame. RaiderZ started out as one of my favorite games, regardless of being an MMO in the past year, but ended up so disappointing in both endgame and customer/community support, such a wasted opportunity and the Korean version was shut down months ago so I couldn't recommend it overall even though I liked it at first it just turned into an apparent cash grab.

I completely agree with you.  I really enjoyed it for the first week or two.  Then all the glaring problems were in your face and you knew PWE didn't give two shits about fixing the issues.  Just adding more items for the cash shop.  Like every other PWE mmo/game.

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Originally posted by MrMelGibson
    Originally posted by Braindome

Such a shame. RaiderZ started out as one of my favorite games, regardless of being an MMO in the past year, but ended up so disappointing in both endgame and customer/community support

I completely agree with you.  I really enjoyed it for the first week or two.  Then all the glaring problems were in your face and you knew PWE didn't give two shits about fixing the issues. 

Had a similar experience, I played it quite frequently for a few months as a "2nd level / backup" mmo, and it was fun. Leveled 3 character up to the forced pvp, and when the forced part of it was somewhat lifted, continued with 2.

I liked the mechanics, the character building (had a cleric, a def/cleric and a mage/cleric), but as it was mentioned above, the endgame was disappointing to me too, and the game was stuffed with glitches PWE not addressing, spammers and bots PWE also ignoring, and a few exploits too, not fixed or not properly fixed.

I still have the client, update it from time to time, but it's almost a year now when I played the last time. Maybe I will check back someday, but the odds for that are fairly low...