Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Stronghold Themes: Your Plans?

Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade KingsmouthPosts: 2,641Member Uncommon

With Galactic Strongholds going live in less than three weeks I figured I'd ask what everyone plans to do with them themewise.

For me personally it'll be:

Dromund Kaas will be the bastion of power for my Sith Sorceror and Warrior. I plan to have some datacrons in there, plenty of Imperial Troopers and their apprentices, Jaesa and Xalek. Possibly with Quinn and Pierce on standby as the guys in charge of regular security. And of course HK-51 will be there, keeping an eye out for an undesirables in need of liquidation.

Nar Shaddaa will be the base of operations for my Mercenary and Imperial Agent. It'll be more of an information center and hideout. Lots of computers and weapons. Hopefully there will be some placeable droids too in addition to all the regular NPCs and soldiers.

Coruscant will be the light side mirror to my Dromund Kaas stronghold, and home to my Jedi. Though I imagine it'll be somewhat less militant, with less soldier NPCs around.

Tatooine I'm thinking will become home to my Smuggler and (dark side) Trooper. A seedy den to carry out shady deals and where they can collect information.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

Comments

• ImpacthoundImpacthound Mount Clemens, MIPosts: 351Member
    Is there a list of the launch furniture/decor that will be available, or a gallery like TOR-fashion? 
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade KingsmouthPosts: 2,641Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Impacthound
    Is there a list of the launch furniture/decor that will be available, or a gallery like TOR-fashion? 

Dulfy's got one.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

• Sevenstar61Sevenstar61 Centreville, VAPosts: 1,690Member Uncommon

Dromund Kaas is going to be my main Stronghold. I plan to unlock everything there first. All my warriors and inquisitors will reside there. It's going to be extravagant and sort of crazy place to live. Probably every alt will have a room with their own theme...  My evil Sorc needs bloodied skulls, lots of them...

Nar Shaddaa is for my Agents exclusively.

Tatooine will be for my Bounty Hunters and maybe Smugglers... if they can live together I mean... they are crazy bunch and way too fast with their blasters...  especially my Merc... she has real itchy fingers...

Coruscant - I guess all my Rep toons will live there, cause darnn image who cares about Reps anyway :)

Long Live Empire!!!!!!

Sith Warrior - Story of Hate and Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKrlwXt7Ao
    Imperial Agent - Rise of Cipher Nine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBBj3eJWBvU&feature=youtu.be
    Imperial Agent - Hunt for the Eagle Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQqjYYU128E

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade KingsmouthPosts: 2,641Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Sevenstar61

Coruscant - I guess all my Rep toons will live there, cause darnn image who cares about Reps anyway :)

Long Live Empire!!!!!!

I'll echo that sentiment! Empire forever!