It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Hey all, like the title says... new player returning from about 5 months post launch and I'm a little overwhelmed.
So many things have changed, including the F2P aspect. I'm not even sure what 'perks' I have from buying it at launch and having multiple months subbed but I did notice I had about 2500 coins/credits in my account.
I had a few questions...
1) Is there a popular/healthy server that I should play on? I usually play on PVE servers (yay carebear) though I haven't even decided if I'm going to go Republic or Empire yet, nor do I know what class to play. Usually when server merges happen, a lot of people flock to 1-2 servers and at the login screen they're all listed as "standard".
2) Speaking of classes, I have multiple toons in the 20's (Trooper, Smuggler, JC, Agent) and I could even consider rolling a brand new character due to not remembering how to play these. But mainly I want to play for the class stories (and well, I've always loved Star Wars and heard there's been some real good changes here). Out of ALL the class stories, which was your favorite and most recommended to play? In addition, out of the 4 listed above, which would you play? I'll likely dabble in raids/flashpoints down the road but it's a secondary goal currently.
3) I heard they are introducing player housing? Has this been launched yet or is it apart of the new xpac?
4) What do you buy with the Cartel Coins? Is there something I should be picking up right away that I can't live without in game?
5) Any other tips/tricks that can help me I'd greatly appreciate it. It's very overwhelming to log in to characters with no concept of how to play or where to go (which is why I'm actually considering just rolling a new toon from scratch)
Sorry if this post is a bit scattered and unfocused, kinda how I felt when I started playing yesterday lol