Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scroll of Resurrection still available?

Hi guys, I'm going to renew my subscription to WoW tommarow afternoon after some shopping for a friends b-day. and I kind of have the day now :P anyone have a Scroll of Resurrection? if they're in the game still I mean, I think I can remember at a time you get a rocket mount, or maybe that's the recruit-a-friend......Anyways, if you have one and want to drop me one (possibly cuz you could get loot?); send a whisper/im to me. I'll try to mark up the thread to closed, whenever I get one...Also

ALSO xD

I took a month off cuz I was going to try ESO but decided against it, with the story being filmed nicely on youtube, I figured I'll wait till they add more skills/hotbars to the game. But if someone has a ESO friend/invite key, whisper me that, and I'll play either ESO or WoW till Warlords of Draenor comes out. (note: if I get a ESO key, i'll prolly play that/purchase it tommarow instead of WoW, cuz I do love the story/lore, that's enough to keep me around for 6months or better)

Anyways, I'll keep the thread monitored and shut it down when I get in a game.

Playing on Thrall-horde, Stormage- Alliance, both warrior

will be playing a Khajiit/Orc/ or redguard, (in that order), if I get a ESO key.

Peace and gank some nubs out there :) I personally <3 it when I see a post on this site where some poor biatch is crying cuz they can't mine/gather/craft/game in a pvp-safe zone. I literally imagine, or see it in my head; the tears streaming down their elongated faces with mouths gaping, sobbing as they key in the excuse that they should have a right to play in an MMO without human interaction. lololol ./stab

Comments

• solidstatesocietysolidstatesociety Member Posts: 4
    Is scroll of resurrection still in the game? It's been barely a month since my last login, been a year or two since I looked at the scroll of res/recruit a friend page in account management
  • PepeqPepeq Member UncommonPosts: 1,977
  • solidstatesocietysolidstatesociety Member Posts: 4

Thanks :) i'ma post over at the eso forums for a invite-a-friend key instead then, since I have today to burn, hopefully I like ESO, I mean I wanna go back and finish gearing up for WoD, and do SoO (all I do is pvp, so I wait till end of expac, then just get carried through by friends, to see the story)

Mods, plz close if you will. NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS.

afterthought: I'm still pumped for WoD....

• abiwilson424abiwilson424 Member Posts: 9

question... if I have used a SOR before, like years ago, can I still use a new one to return to WOW?

thanks