Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UO celebrating 15 years in September!

csthaocsthao Member UncommonPosts: 1,121

So here I am thinking about what game I should play after Vanguard closes on the 31st of July. I decided to look into playing UO again for the hell of it until Archeage is available to play. I stumbled on what they were planning to do for their 15 year anniversary. So now I'm debating if I should wait until they do the "Return to Britainnia" for the month of September. I hope this will help boost some interest for players thinking of getting back into the game and see how the game has changed!

http://www.uo.com/article/Letter-Producer

Comments

• csthaocsthao Member UncommonPosts: 1,121

Holy smokes wtf was I thinking lol this was from 2012! Please disregard this post. I cant find a way to delet it! lol how emberassing.

• MaguaMagua Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Originally posted by csthao

Holy smokes wtf was I thinking lol this was from 2012! Please disregard this post. I cant find a way to delet it! lol how emberassing.

LOL I read that and was like "my god has it been 15 years? I'm getting old." Then I stopped and said wait it's been 17 years, which made me feel older :(