Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EA profits are up and SWTOR gets mentioned

124»

Comments

• JyiigaJyiiga Member UncommonPosts: 1,187

Anyone that plays SWTOR can tell it is doing fine. Log on and go to the Galatic Trade Market. Look up Cartel items and see how many are listed. All those Cartel items were purchased with RL money. pages and pages of them on each and every server. Revenue flows into this game just fine.

To add to that. I was on Korriban the other night on my 55 (the starter planet) picking up some achievements that I had missed. It was super active, I couldn't move along any path without bumping into a low level character every few seconds. Just as active as the 55 areas.

• FingzFingz Member UncommonPosts: 139
    People I know who play SWTOR tell me that many of the game's problems have been fixed. And it's a pretty good f2p deal. No reason not to try it.
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Originally posted by Fingz
    People I know who play SWTOR tell me that many of the game's problems have been fixed. And it's a pretty good f2p deal. No reason not to try it.

Yep, they've spent a lot of time and effort on strengthening the foundations. Something the upcoming housing system along with the new things for guilds to do will expand upon.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/