Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EA profits are up and SWTOR gets mentioned

Comments

• YamotaYamota Member UncommonPosts: 6,593
    SW:TOR is still a thing?
  • ryvendarkryvendark Member Posts: 141
    Originally posted by Uhwop

I don't hate ToR.  I just understand that when the report states it's a significant contributor it means that it's generating enough revenue to warrant mention but isn't the primary contributor. 

EA states that they have 80m in subscription revenue, with BF4 premium being the primary contributor, and that several game services with ToR being a significant contributor make up 211m in revenue for their F2P services. 

In order for ToR to be making EA 165m it would either need to be the primary revenue contributor in their F2P or subscription based revenue, their report says its neither. 

[mod edit]

The 211 million is f2p and extra content. It doesn't really say what that means. At least not that I saw. It's also for 2-4 months of the year ? AND ... :) most of the numbers they're listing off are % of increase. If SWTOR went down that could be what they're " hiding" by that comment. It still could be a big portion of whatever the numbers are.

Or am I missing something still ?

• UhwopUhwop Member UncommonPosts: 1,791
    Originally posted by jpnz
    There is much hilariously bad posts and just facepalm logic here.
    Esp from those who say ' superdata and the pdf don't match exactly! '
    Course it doesn't. Superdata is all of 2013 and the pdf is 3 months of 2014.

If you can't do basic projection /trends, probably not a good idea to post and prove you cannot to other people. ROFL!

I see you changed the title of the thread. What did it originally say?  Something about how EA's report verifies superdatas numbers. 

BTW, from the 2014 financial report:

These increases were partially offset by a $167 million or 39 percent decrease in subscription sales primarily driven by Battlefield 3 Premium subscription, Star Wars: The Old Republic and FIFA 13.

This increase was partially offset by an $86 million decrease primarily from lower revenue from The Sims Social, which shut down in June 2013, Star Wars: The Old Republic, as well as Pogo-branded online game services.

Interestingly, ToR also lost money the previous year according to the same financial report.  

Feel free to take a look at ir.ea.com

Originally posted by ryvendark

I don't hate ToR.  I just understand that when the report states it's a significant contributor it means that it's generating enough revenue to warrant mention but isn't the primary contributor. 

EA states that they have 80m in subscription revenue, with BF4 premium being the primary contributor, and that several game services with ToR being a significant contributor make up 211m in revenue for their F2P services. 

In order for ToR to be making EA 165m it would either need to be the primary revenue contributor in their F2P or subscription based revenue, their report says its neither. 

[mod edit]

The 211 million is f2p and extra content. It doesn't really say what that means. At least not that I saw. It's also for 2-4 months of the year ? AND ... :) most of the numbers they're listing off are % of increase. If SWTOR went down that could be what they're " hiding" by that comment. It still could be a big portion of whatever the numbers are.

You are correct.

According to the financial report for fiscal year 2014 ToR was one of the games that made less money, that same report also stated that ToR lost money in fiscal year 2013 over 2012.  

EA doesn't break it down by game, it's by service, and they categorize ToR in two groups.  Services and extra content and subscription revenue. 

To clarify, I have no issue with the game, I don't even really care about EA either. I just think its silly that people actually think that superdata  is somehow privy to information that not even the share holders are.  

• ryvendarkryvendark Member Posts: 141

[mod edit]

You are correct.

According to the financial report for fiscal year 2014 ToR was one of the games that made less money, that same report also stated that ToR lost money in fiscal year 2013 over 2012.  

EA doesn't break it down by game, it's by service, and they categorize ToR in two groups.  Services and extra content and subscription revenue. 

To clarify, I have no issue with the game, I don't even really care about EA either. I just think its silly that people actually think that superdata  is somehow privy to information that not even the share holders are.  

I wasn't accusing you of anything :) I find the numbers interesting regardless of the game.

But with a thing like superdata I'd rather see some actual evidence that shows they DON'T have that info. Like say...a lawsuit filed by a game company or a cease and desist order. I just don't think they'd be able to post those numbers like that without permission from the listed game companies.

Now...how accurate they are down to the dollar is anybodies guess. I see them more as a guildline for who's doing what and how much. It's the mmo version of measuring...umm..well.. male sex organs.

[mod edit]

You are correct.

I wasn't accusing you of anything :) I find the numbers interesting regardless of the game.

But with a thing like superdata I'd rather see some actual evidence that shows they DON'T have that info. Like say...a lawsuit filed by a game company or a cease and desist order. I just don't think they'd be able to post those numbers like that without permission from the listed game companies.

Now...how accurate they are down to the dollar is anybodies guess. I see them more as a guildline for who's doing what and how much. It's the mmo version of measuring...umm..well.. male sex organs.

It's cool, I didn't read it like an accusation. 

Super data can actually post whatever they like. Analysts are allowed to make whatever speculations they like; EA can't really do anything about it.  There are companies that make money doing this sort of thing for investors.  

• seafirexseafirex Member UncommonPosts: 419
    Originally posted by Naevius

Add up the numbers in the pdf and you will see that there is no way in hell SWTOR made 165 million, as Superdata claimed.

Specifically SWTOR is included in the 211m from 'extra content' and the 71 million of new downloads, yet is only a 'contributor' in the former and not even mentioned in the latter. So of the total 282m, it certainly didn't make 165 (over half!).

True, the raw revenue number is not necessarily the net revenue EA is reporting (non-GAAP!), but close enough.

EDIT: I have nothing against SWTOR, but I do against SuperData, who are bullshit artists.

THIS ^ 

He his right, they don't associate any numbers to SWG. They only mention it contributed. It is a very good game but there is no way it will pull that amount of cash.  The game is still not dead, people play it now that it is free of course, like all the others but it will never pull those big numbers, but it will contribute for sure to those numbers.

• doodphacedoodphace Member UncommonPosts: 1,858
    Originally posted by seafirex
    Originally posted by Naevius

Add up the numbers in the pdf and you will see that there is no way in hell SWTOR made 165 million, as Superdata claimed.

Specifically SWTOR is included in the 211m from 'extra content' and the 71 million of new downloads, yet is only a 'contributor' in the former and not even mentioned in the latter. So of the total 282m, it certainly didn't make 165 (over half!).

True, the raw revenue number is not necessarily the net revenue EA is reporting (non-GAAP!), but close enough.

EDIT: I have nothing against SWTOR, but I do against SuperData, who are bullshit artists.

THIS ^ 

He his right, they don't associate any numbers to SWG. They only mention it contributed. It is a very good game but there is no way it will pull that amount of cash.  The game is still not dead, people play it now that it is free of course, like all the others but it will never pull those big numbers, but it will contribute for sure to those numbers.

Let me start this by saying that I personally don't take any numbers seriously unless they are official or list their sources.

With that out of the way, neither of both your comments makes sense considering that:

A) The game in question is SWTOR.......SWG has been dead for years.

and

B) The superdata numbers are supposedly the entire year 2013. This latest release from EA is for the last few months of 2014...so for sure 3 months of 2014 will not look anything like the 12 months of 2013....Anyone who looks to this as their "smoking gun" to discredit superdata are realllly grasping at imaginary straws.

• jpnzjpnz Member Posts: 3,529
    I guess people can't read? The pdf is April to June 2014. Superdata was all of 2013. /Facepalm

Gdemami -
    Informing people about your thoughts and impressions is not a review, it's a blog.

• grimalgrimal Member UncommonPosts: 2,935
    Nice to hear.  Looking forward to the upcoming changes!
    I guess people can't read? The pdf is April to June 2014. Superdata was all of 2013. /Facepalm

Why are you /facepalming when you're the one who posted an excerpt from the first quarter financials of 2014 as evidence of superdata info for 2013? 

Why didn't you use the 2014 yearly report that stated ToR has made less money each year for the past 2 years? 

• doodphacedoodphace Member UncommonPosts: 1,858

I wouldn't facepalm if I were you. just like you agree that it cant be used to discredit superdata, its also can't be used to support it either (like you did in your OP).

• catlanacatlana Member Posts: 1,677

Breaking down the yearly proxy statement in regards to SWToR,

From the Service and Other Revenue section:

Service and Other revenue was $1.059 billion with Star War: The Old Republic and Fifa 13 Ultimate team were the primary drivers with Battlefield preminium subscriptions also included. This was an increase of $331 million over 2012.

From the Net Revenue by Geography section:

This decrease was offset by a $367 million increase primarily from the

Mass Effect franchise, as well as Star Wars: The Old Republic and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

From Packaged goods and Other Revenue section:

Packaged Good Sales of SWToR are listed as down (yeah, ftp should have killed those).

From Digital Revenue section:

Digital Net Revenue before Deferral was $1,663 million, an increase of $436 million, or 36

percent, as compared to fiscal year 2012. This increase is due to (1) a $221 million or 51 percent increase in extra

content and free-to-play sales primarily driven by the FIFA and Bejeweled franchises, along with Star Wars: The

Old Republic

Net result:

If SWToR only made $165 million in 2013 then the FIFA subscriptions / dlc must be astronomical because Battlefield subscriptions are only listed as being 136 million. 

Edit: The only place ToR is really shown down in is packaged sales and full download sales (less than 7 million includes BF4 btw) in the proxy report. All others it is shown to be up. 

• HulluckHulluck Member UncommonPosts: 839

A good portion of people just like to dislike something on this site. Then others put way to much stock into the communities opinion on here and and accept whatever the general opinion is as reality.  I think at one point this sites community generally had a good consensus for the mmo market and titles. how they were doing. Their problems and their future. I don't anymore after the Superdata stuff dropped and showed how off the mark most were.

Makes for entertaining reads anymore with some good thoughts or opinions mixed in from time to time. I think that it's mostly about the pvp anymore though. I guess it's even partially why you made this thread. People hate being wrong this thread proves it. 

When that initial stuff was released from Superdata there were threads that had been ongoing for sometime about how SWTOR was on the verge of shutting it's doors at any moment. Then that data dropped and those threads slowly died. Same With ESO. This community hyped the snot out of that game and turned on it within the first month. It's crazy how quick that had happened. Like someone flipped a switch.

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

I bet the new trilogy will be somehow worked into this game even though the lore is thousands of years apart. Probably add a new planet that will be in the new movies or a race. Looking forward to seeing this game develop over the years.

Originally posted by catlana

Breaking down the yearly proxy statement in regards to SWToR,

From the Service and Other Revenue section:

Service and Other revenue was $1.059 billion with Star War: The Old Republic and Fifa 13 Ultimate team were the primary drivers with Battlefield preminium subscriptions also included. This was an increase of $331 million over 2012.

From the Net Revenue by Geography section:

This decrease was offset by a $367 million increase primarily from the

Mass Effect franchise, as well as Star Wars: The Old Republic and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

From Packaged goods and Other Revenue section:

Packaged Good Sales of SWToR are listed as down (yeah, ftp should have killed those).

From Digital Revenue section:

Digital Net Revenue before Deferral was $1,663 million, an increase of $436 million, or 36

percent, as compared to fiscal year 2012. This increase is due to (1) a $221 million or 51 percent increase in extra

content and free-to-play sales primarily driven by the FIFA and Bejeweled franchises, along with Star Wars: The

Old Republic

Net result:

If SWToR only made $165 million in 2013 then the FIFA subscriptions / dlc must be astronomical because Battlefield subscriptions are only listed as being 136 million. 

Edit: The only place ToR is really shown down in is packaged sales and full download sales in the proxy report. All others it is shown to be up. 

It's listed as down in digital revenue prior to deferral: These increases were partially offset by a $167 million or 39 percent decrease in subscription sales primarily driven by Battlefield 3 Premium subscription, Star Wars: The Old Republic and FIFA 13.

as well as under  services and other revenue: This increase was partially offset by an $86 million decrease primarily from lower revenue from The Sims Social, which shut down in June 2013, Star Wars: The Old Republic, as well as Pogo-branded online game services.

This is from the 2014 yearly financial report. http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/ERTS/3349323277x0x762357/F71D53F7-F900-49E2-86D8-093EADA6009B/Electronic_Arts_10K_Proxy_FY14.PDF

• catlanacatlana Member Posts: 1,677

It's listed as down in digital revenue prior to deferral: These increases were partially offset by a $167 million or 39 percent decrease in subscription sales primarily driven by Battlefield 3 Premium subscription, Star Wars: The Old Republic and FIFA 13.

as well as under  services and other revenue: This increase was partially offset by an $86 million decrease primarily from lower revenue from The Sims Social, which shut down in June 2013, Star Wars: The Old Republic, as well as Pogo-branded online game services.

This is from the 2014 yearly financial report. http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/ERTS/3349323277x0x762357/F71D53F7-F900-49E2-86D8-093EADA6009B/Electronic_Arts_10K_Proxy_FY14.PDF

EA does not make this easy. I went ahead and copied both sections you referred to below. You will notice that the second section makes a direct reference to the first section (aka service revenue). ie full-game downloads / sales are normally product revenue except MMO game downloads which are classified as service revenue. There would be no full download income due to the game being f2p in the current report.  Since the prior report period counts for all but a short time of ToR's prior time, there should be download sales in the service category. The Digital Revenue section also talks about the split between f2p revenue into different buckets (service & product). I do not doubt that subscription numbers are down but this is not really clear on how much revenue SWToR is actually making. I really do prefer NCSoft's reporting which is pretty clear by game.  

Edit: Really, the only thing you can state based on the disclosure below is that FIFA is worth a lot. EA stock is at 37.5. btw. 

Service and Other Revenue

For fiscal year 2014, service and other revenue was $1,441 million, primarily driven by FIFA Ultimate Team,Star Wars: The Old Republic, and SimCity. Service and other revenue for fiscal year 2014 increased $382 million, or 36 percent, as compared to fiscal year 2013. This increase was driven by a $468 million increase primarily from the FIFA and SimCity franchises, and The Simpsons: Tapped Out. This increase was partially offset by an $86 million decrease primarily from lower revenue from The Sims Social, which shut down in June 2013, Star Wars: The Old Republic, as well as Pogo-branded online game services.

Digital Revenue

Digital revenue (previously disclosed as “wireless, Internet-derived, and advertising (digital) revenue”) includes sales of software distributed through direct download via the Internet. This includes internally-developed and co-published game software distributed through our direct-to-consumer platform Origin, distributed wirelessly through mobile carriers, or licensed to our third-party publishing partners who distribute our games digitally. This includes our full-game downloads, mobile and tablet revenue (each of which are generally classified as product revenue with the exception of our MMO game downloads and freemium mobile games, which are classified as service revenue), as well as subscription services, micro-transactions, and advertising revenues (each of which is generally classified as service and other revenue).

For fiscal year 2014, digital Net Revenue before Revenue Deferral was $1,793 million, an increase of $130 million, or 8%, as compared to fiscal year 2013. This increase is due to (1) a $297 million or 24 percent increase in full game download, extra content and free-to-play sales primarily driven by FIFA 14, Battlefield 4, and FIFA Online 3.These increases were partially offset by a $167 million or 39 percent decrease in subscription sales primarily driven by Battlefield 3 Premium subscription, Star Wars: The Old Republic and FIFA 13. In the previous year, Star Wars: The Old Republic was a subscription-only based MMO. This year, some of the revenue from this title was recognized in the free-to-play category as we expanded this title to be both a subscription and free-to-play game. 

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Originally posted by allday88
    You have to love the Swtor haters turned business majors desperately attempt to paint this news as bad for Swtor.  Well you guys have failed at bashing Swtor for four years already, why not continue your little crusade for another 6 years...EA doesn't list Swtor:  haters " OH EA DIDNT MENTION SWTOR ITS DEAD, ITS FAILING, THEY ARE GOING TO SHUT IT DOWN!! EA list Swtor:  haters "WELL IF YOU TAKE THE SQUARE ROOT OF TOTAL REVENUE DIVIDED BY BF4 KILLS IN 2014 SUBTRACT THE GOALS SCORED IM FIFA EQUALS SWTOR REVENUE".  /facepalm really guys it's time to move on.. 
    Hahaha! /thumbsup

Why are you /facepalming when you're the one who posted an excerpt from the first quarter financials of 2014 as evidence of superdata info for 2013? 

Why didn't you use the 2014 yearly report that stated ToR has made less money each year for the past 2 years? 

Let me introduce to you the power of 'Graphs! / 3rd grade Math / Trends'.

Just /facepalm.

Gdemami -
    Informing people about your thoughts and impressions is not a review, it's a blog.

• HugolinHugolin Member UncommonPosts: 83
    im glad swtor is doing good since i enjoy the game and the star wars universe, and the proof u have of it doing good is u get more content, so it must gives them money. so stop hating, some of us enjoy swtor and want him alive more time
  • MalaboogaMalabooga Member UncommonPosts: 2,977
    Originally posted by catlana

EA does not make this easy. I went ahead and copied both sections you referred to below. You will notice that the second section makes a direct reference to the first section (aka service revenue). ie full-game downloads / sales are normally product revenue except MMO game downloads which are classified as service revenue. There would be no full download income due to the game being f2p in the current report.  Since the prior report period counts for all but a short time of ToR's prior time, there should be download sales in the service category. The Digital Revenue section also talks about the split between f2p revenue into different buckets (service & product). I do not doubt that subscription numbers are down but this is not really clear on how much revenue SWToR is actually making. I really do prefer NCSoft's reporting which is pretty clear by game.  

Edit: Really, the only thing you can state based on the disclosure below is that FIFA is worth a lot. EA stock is at 37.5. btw. 

Service and Other Revenue

For fiscal year 2014, service and other revenue was $1,441 million, primarily driven by FIFA Ultimate Team,Star Wars: The Old Republic, and SimCity. Service and other revenue for fiscal year 2014 increased $382 million, or 36 percent, as compared to fiscal year 2013. This increase was driven by a $468 million increase primarily from the FIFA and SimCity franchises, and The Simpsons: Tapped Out. This increase was partially offset by an $86 million decrease primarily from lower revenue from The Sims Social, which shut down in June 2013, Star Wars: The Old Republic, as well as Pogo-branded online game services.

Digital Revenue

Digital revenue (previously disclosed as “wireless, Internet-derived, and advertising (digital) revenue”) includes sales of software distributed through direct download via the Internet. This includes internally-developed and co-published game software distributed through our direct-to-consumer platform Origin, distributed wirelessly through mobile carriers, or licensed to our third-party publishing partners who distribute our games digitally. This includes our full-game downloads, mobile and tablet revenue (each of which are generally classified as product revenue with the exception of our MMO game downloads and freemium mobile games, which are classified as service revenue), as well as subscription services, micro-transactions, and advertising revenues (each of which is generally classified as service and other revenue).

For fiscal year 2014, digital Net Revenue before Revenue Deferral was $1,793 million, an increase of $130 million, or 8%, as compared to fiscal year 2013. This increase is due to (1) a $297 million or 24 percent increase in full game download, extra content and free-to-play sales primarily driven by FIFA 14, Battlefield 4, and FIFA Online 3.These increases were partially offset by a $167 million or 39 percent decrease in subscription sales primarily driven by Battlefield 3 Premium subscription, Star Wars: The Old Republic and FIFA 13. In the previous year, Star Wars: The Old Republic was a subscription-only based MMO. This year, some of the revenue from this title was recognized in the free-to-play category as we expanded this title to be both a subscription and free-to-play game. 

Anyone in their right mind will see that, and since every EA report is like that its clearly visible EA hides SWTOR numbers even from shareholders.

Fifa is know money maker, and EA financial reports tend to lump know money maker like FIFA (world cup 2014 anyone) and SWTOR which never was clear how it was doing financially (well, it was VERY clear during all the layoffs and server merges). Why do they do that? Look up

So yeah, if you read IN DEPTH WITH COMPREHENSION(opposed to OP) you will see that things dont look rosey for SWTOR at all, and it certainly aint growing

You are just verifying what ive been saying all along, but you are willing to spend way much more time than i am to educate forum users on this site, but i learned before its exercise in futility and eventually ban worthy (as you can see that same suspects spew same nonsense all over again because they cant comprehend what exactly EA is saying here, in fact what they are doing is called very bad spin attempt)

Oh, and somehow random internetz sites are now proof of anything, and sanctioned by this site, calling out BS numbers with NO base in anything is also ban worthy (along with getting trolled). But yeah, thats what this forums turned to, random internet numbers are now even cited in articles, and that alone is 10000000000 times facepalms worthy.

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818

I feel like I've read this thread before. Like...a thousand times.

EA shuts mmos down when they don't pull their weight. At no point has EA ever carried an mmo and continued to develop new content for it when it was in the red. That alone should tell you how it's doing. When the game gets put on cruise control like warhammer was, then you know it's in trouble.

• MalaboogaMalabooga Member UncommonPosts: 2,977
    Originally posted by DamonVile

I feel like I've read this thread before. Like...a thousand times.

EA shuts mmos down when they don't pull their weight. At no point has EA ever carried an mmo and continued to develop new content for it when it was in the red. That alone should tell you how it's doing. When the game gets put on cruise control like warhammer was, then you know it's in trouble.

You arent looking at the big picture. At no point has EA poured so much money in a game. There is a breaking point where they have to make it work to at least soften the blow to acceptable levels.

Shutting down SWTOR would probably cost them more than what they did, and they will probably recoup some of the loses (if SWTOR lasts long enough they may even some day break even). Amd IT HAS and IT WILL affect all players, as it has effected me - no more class stories, bread and butter of SWTOR, and after doing all 8 im pretty much done with the game, 1 raid/FP/daily/WZ per year doesnt really make much of incentive.

The luxury they had, to do what they did with "other MMOs", just wasnt/isnt the option for SWTOR (you also have to look at what state EA was at that point, basically at lowest share price ever).

But yeah, it actually takes effort and comprehension (and background) to stomach it, something that most of forum posters dont have/want to do. Its their chioice, but that choice also carries responsibilty of not spewing nonsense, even trolling those who do (which they have absolutely no problem with as clearly shown)

Originally posted by Malabooga

/snip

You are just verifying what ive been saying all along, but you are willing to spend way much more time than i am to educate forum users on this site, but i learned before its exercise in futility and eventually ban worthy (as you can see that same suspects spew same nonsense all over again because they cant comprehend what exactly EA is saying here, in fact what they are doing is called very bad spin attempt)

Oh, and somehow random internetz sites are now proof of anything, and sanctioned by this site, calling out BS numbers with NO base in anything is also ban worthy (along with getting trolled). But yeah, thats what this forums turned to, random internet numbers are now even cited in articles, and that alone is 10000000000 times facepalms worthy.

'Random Internet Numbers' ROFL!

Yep, keep on spouting the 'denial' line.

If EA's financial statements can't convince you then like I said in my OP, you have bigger issues.

Gdemami -

• sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373

Here is some information from an EA stock portfolio report.

• Powered by its strong earnings growth of 26.44% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 69.89% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Although EA had significant growth over the past year, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock at the current time.
    • ELECTRONIC ARTS INC has improved earnings per share by 26.4% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. This trend suggests that the performance of the business is improving. During the past fiscal year, ELECTRONIC ARTS INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.32 versus $0.21 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.26 versus $0.32).
    • 49.21% is the gross profit margin for ELECTRONIC ARTS INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of -39.28% is in-line with the industry average.
    • EA, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 12.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 2.3%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
    • Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. When compared to other companies in the Software industry and the overall market, ELECTRONIC ARTS INC's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.

This is really the bottom line.  These strong numbers encourage continued projects and if SWTOR is doing well, which it appears to be doing, than this is good news for its continuation.  From the  game itself, it appears the f2p model has benefited them.  Some additional stock information is below.

Many brokers identified Electronic Arts (EA) as an unusual social activity candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Electronic Arts as such a stock due to the following factors:

• EA has 18x the normal benchmarked social activity for this time of the day compared to its average of 10.31 mentions/day.
    • EA has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $203.9 million.