Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Swordsman: Hero Pack Giveaway!

Comments

• InahHanonInahHanon Member Posts: 2
    I like that you don't have to feed your mount any food. :)
  • sammyy88sammyy88 Member Posts: 1
    The open world pvp is the best feature of the game it feels much more competetive and is skill dependent rather than level or gear dependent
  • DeamonizerDeamonizer Member Posts: 1

One of the most likeable features for me is free movement of character.

You can climb tall buildings , run fast, run on water, jump high & glide.

Can make horse run fast as well which I have not seen yet in any other mmorpg I have played till now.

Mixing of  different skills is nice too.

• khysnowkhysnow Member Posts: 1
    Pvp, battle system and simplicity of gui are great assets of Swordsman Online :)
  • Krishan1990Krishan1990 Member Posts: 1
    Amazing Action Combat and Acrobatics.
  • nsVizznsVizz Member Posts: 1

Excelent Action Combat and Acrobatics

• KunieIXKunieIX Member Posts: 1
    Awesome dialogue that is based on the wuxia films we saw on tv!
  • wickedxjesterwickedxjester Member Posts: 1
    The immersiveness of the game with these small things like emote interraction, marriage, cuddling partner, mounting horse together etc... tagging locations with graffiti in cities.. and so on keeps me occupied in game! Many MMORPGS lack such small yet important things to make an MMORPG enjoyable for couples too! :)
  • mizurenmizuren Member Posts: 1
    The dark deep content makes the story line unique among the other MMORPG. It will make you wonder how the Ancient China works after the Qin Dynasty. And also this game manage to combine the martial art movements with some fantasy-like graphic skills. Well, stunning and a masterpiece game.
  • darkcelebidarkcelebi Member Posts: 2
    I love the game in general but one thing I really dig are the cutscenes in Swordsman, they're cool and I like when they have fight scenes :D.
  • JaxemJaxem Member Posts: 9

The Beautiful visuals and addicting music score add to an already great game!

-J

• yarinuzielyarinuziel Member Posts: 1
    The awesome switch between combat can and RPG cam and the awesome Kung Fu combos
  • r3m1xzr3m1xz Member Posts: 1
    walking on water
  • kelvinkongkelvinkong Member UncommonPosts: 1
    The skills' detail and animation is very unique, compared to other games. Its not just a single button and single swing. 
  • xmentyxmenty Member UncommonPosts: 718
    This game feels like any other F2P MMO, awesome.

Pardon my English as it is not my 1st language :)

• rockboyc2rockboyc2 Member Posts: 1
    My Favorite Feature will have to be, The Smart Match and Tutor system i love i can find groups easy for events and i also love that there is a war to catch up with the pack with the tutor so no one gets left behind.
  • RokeugonRokeugon Member UncommonPosts: 4

Self Cultivation:

Why. Well considering its a popular asian game. and the fact that asian games a incredibly grindy, id say its a win win. granted it has flaws with all the botting going on etc

but the fact that you can set what skills to use and when to use healing potions + food and when to regain chi + health.. it is just fantastic and how it deals with durability on your character. the fact that if durability is low on your items it will literately go to a NPC and repair it and head back to self cultivation at where you were last time.

its all  awesome and really time savy if you are in need of materials and dont want to spend hours upon hours trying to even obtain enough to craft something. and when it comes to Swordsman that can take 4+ hours just trying to obtain enough mats that you want to build a decent amount of potions or armor etc

• theblueherothebluehero Member UncommonPosts: 7
    The PVP Systems, Best I've ever Seen.
  • fireye9fireye9 Member Posts: 1
    The combat is smooth and the instances can be soloed.
  • Yahia700Yahia700 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    The main game story and the way thing move with the story , its make the game even better than ever and i like those asian novel a lot and this make it the best possible game for me so i would love if i could get my hands on one of those packs to improve
  • acidburstacidburst Member Posts: 1
    Self-Cultivation is great for those of us that work alot. Makes it easier to keep up with my friends while im working.
  • AkkujaAkkuja Member CommonPosts: 1

For a person that doesn't play much I admit I get addicted of Swordsman same as  I was on Jade Dinasty. My favourite feauture  is the combo. I love to see my character fighting and I am not geting tired of it :).

One sugestion though would be when we click on someone`s character to see the icon of that person's customised character and not a predefined card. 

That is all! Have fun gaming!

• janhsonsjanhsons Member Posts: 1
    The story line and classes skills are Awesome!
  • MsBugzillaMsBugzilla Member UncommonPosts: 1

I really enjoy the storyline. When the main character has a quest to go back to his/her hometown everything fades to grey and the music starts. You see children playing and as the music is playing you are remembering how they have all died. It's very powerful and the music that was composed for this game is, in a word just so incredibly moving. I also enjoy Lynhu Tsong and his wacky quest for more wine.... never enough wine! =)

Secretly I always wish that Lynhu would fall in love with the heroine of this game. I'm sorry I'm just a hopeless romantic, but a pretty ruthless swordsWoman when I need to be. ^-^

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402
    The self cultivation system

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

This discussion has been closed.