Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Airea Games Fail

WarwicklionWarwicklion Member UncommonPosts: 15
Aeria Games has added new games to there portfolio but has failed to provide adequate support. They added S$ Leaque and another game and now for the past 2 days players of all there games have had trouble logging on. I myself wasted an hour trying to log on to Aura Kingdom. With there failure to support games like Aura Kingdom and others and now this they move to the top of the list of bad publishers.

Comments

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818

There are bad publishers/devs that make bad games and there are bad publishers that make good games but frustrate the crap out of you with how they are implemented.

Airea imo is the former. Their games are not worth your time so they can never truly be the " worst "

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    Originally posted by DamonVile

There are bad publishers/devs that make bad games and there are bad publishers that make good games but frustrate the crap out of you with how they are implemented.

Airea imo is the former. Their games are not worth your time so they can never truly be the " worst "

Eden Eternal, Wolf Team, S4 League... I kinda like those games. :(

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Originally posted by Loktofeit

That's because you're a bad person.

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

I resemble that remark!!!

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• TheQuietGamerTheQuietGamer Member Posts: 317

I resemble that remark!!!

The old ones are the best!