Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buddy key request for free trial and redeem instructions

Comments

• ZeymereZeymere Member UncommonPosts: 210

I would love to try out the changes made.  If anyone can spare a key Please and Thank You!

Zeymere

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654

I have a key to give away to someone who will play with me (NA Server)

Looking for more people to party up with and do both PVP and PVE with.

I am a member of a large clan on the NA server.  We accept new players and are very helpful to them, we're very active.

Prefer someone who has a bit of free time as the main purpose of this post is to find more people to group with for dungeons and sieges.

• sodade21sodade21 Member UncommonPosts: 349
    I would like to get 2 keys for me and my mate if you have any... (EU) thanks in advance :)
  • drakaenadrakaena Member UncommonPosts: 506
    I hate to keep asking, but I would love a chance to get hands-on with this game to make a decision if it is worth subbing.
    I would greatly appreciate anyone willing to spare a key.
    Thanks.
  • mmoesportsmmoesports Member UncommonPosts: 161
    Originally posted by drakaena
    I hate to keep asking, but I would love a chance to get hands-on with this game to make a decision if it is worth subbing.
    I would greatly appreciate anyone willing to spare a key.
    Thanks.

I found a spare key and sent it :)

• HyoGzHyoGz Member Posts: 1

Looking for a buddy key if anyone still has some. 

Thanks!

• reekhavuk1reekhavuk1 Member Posts: 2
    im still looking for a key, really wanna try this game so i can find out if its worth buying......anyone help me?
  • kiravelikiraveli Member UncommonPosts: 79
    If anyone has a key I'd really appreciate one. It's too bad they don't offer a trial at least, they could possibly get more people interested.
    Originally posted by kiraveli
    If anyone has a key I'd really appreciate one. It's too bad they don't offer a trial at least, they could possibly get more people interested.

key sent.

• VaragunVaragun Member Posts: 2
    Would love a key if anyone has a spare, thanks!
  • roxorxlroxorxl Member UncommonPosts: 7
    If anyone has an extra buddy key, Id love to check out the game.image
    Originally posted by DKLond
    I could use a buddy key to check this game out, as I'm looking for a sandbox with full loot PvP :)

Key sent

• RedFireCERedFireCE Member UncommonPosts: 49
    I'll be glad if someone send a key for me. This game looks really exciting. I appreciate hardcore sandbox games. Currently I play EVE Online.
  • grasshopperNutzgrasshopperNutz Member UncommonPosts: 25
    anyone got a buddy key to spare? used to play the game in beta... much appreciated :)
  • mrmasterdjmrmasterdj Member UncommonPosts: 6

I am really looking to try this game and would love a buddy key to give it a try, if anyone has one, I would really appreciate it if you could send it my way.  Thank you in advance and hope someone does.

Happy Gaming!

• xenonick30xenonick30 Member UncommonPosts: 14

Hey,

been trying for a week now to get a key, but no luck. :-( Neither on official forums nor on steam forums.

I would REALLY like to try this game.

EVE Online and Ultima Online are really worn out by now ...

Thanks to anyone who can help me out in advance!

• dioticdiotic Member CommonPosts: 2
    If there are any spares keys left, I would love to have one.  Thanks.
  • MazrakMazrak Member Posts: 37
    After about a 2 year break from mmo's i would like to give UW a try.Haven't played since DF1 which i payed full price for.Thanks in advance.
  • DrMonDrMon Member Posts: 1

I'm on the lookout for a trial key as well! I have no problems paying a sub - I just want to make sure I'm into the game before I spend the money on it. Pretty tricky to get trials for this game it seems.

If anyone's got a spare I'd love to give it a good home.

• NitefoxxxNitefoxxx Member Posts: 11

Hi all!

Would be awesome to get a buddy key to try this game again - baught a few years ago, would like to see whats changed. 

Email: [email protected]

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Garekko

Thanks in advance!

Grant

• rohverkrohverk Member UncommonPosts: 3
    <p cfbody"="">If there are any spares keys left, I would like to have one.  Thankz!
  • LepreconLeprecon Member Posts: 17
    My friend and I are really interested in what has become of this game and we would really appreciate 2 keys. We can play with you if you'd like :)
  • Lazarus71Lazarus71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,081
    I have been trying to register to grab one from the official forums and was hoping maybe some one here would possibly have an NA buddy key I could have. Thanks

No signature, I don't have a pen

• EvilslayerEvilslayer Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I could use a trial key too as I am interested in the darkfall, been eyeballing it for quite some time.
  • LIOKILIOKI Member UncommonPosts: 421

If anyone has one I'd like to give the game a try

Thanks in advance