Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Column] General: Ten Most Voted Female Characters in MMOs and RPGs

13»

Comments

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    How do you not mention Terra, Celes, and Aeris if your going to talk about final fantasy
  • furbansfurbans Member UncommonPosts: 968
    WTF?!?!? No Viconia from the BG series?!?!?  One of THEE most iconic female characters in gaming history along with Jaheria.  Gawd... how I miss those intensely deep romance that had huge depth and development unlike that those spread like peanut butter characters in ME and DA.
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986
    Originally posted by Samhael

"Ten Most Voted Female Characters in MMOs and RPGs"

Most voted to do what exactly?

Voted to fit the concept of the modern woman of course. :)

• ziabatsuziabatsu Member UncommonPosts: 150
    I could give a fuck less about female characters in games. It's not real no matter how you look at it, and political correctness has weaved it's way into my fuckin video games. Lightning is a dumb twat; much like the entire 13 saga. Wanna know where girls look best? Bent over on my bed, naked.
  • you forgot my hands!
  • SkarettSkarett Member UncommonPosts: 11
    This list is FAIL, you left off the hot chick with the blue paint from AoC.
  • Agent_JosephAgent_Joseph Member UncommonPosts: 1,361

where is Woman in red ?

http://youtu.be/oXSVmDDZjzw

• Karol_HellrunerKarol_Hellruner Member Posts: 1
    where is my Jaina and Tifa :<
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Originally posted by ziabatsu
    I could give a fuck less about female characters in games. It's not real no matter how you look at it, and political correctness has weaved it's way into my fuckin video games. Lightning is a dumb twat; much like the entire 13 saga. Wanna know where girls look best? Bent over on my bed, naked.

You must be a real cheer to be around.  Let me guess?  You are still single.  By choice I'm sure. 

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Originally posted by Scot
    Originally posted by Samhael

"Ten Most Voted Female Characters in MMOs and RPGs"

Most voted to do what exactly?

Voted to fit the concept of the modern woman of course. :)

Modern women must be pretty damn mediocre then with those examples image

Tifa and Rhinoa are far and away better examples than Lightning who is, lets face it, far too one dimensional and lacking character.

but the whole list to me seems to have been created very much on an 'ad hoc' basis, with very little reference even to the genre's they were chosen from, image