Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Defiance - Scratches the "itch"

RandomCasualtyRandomCasualty Member UncommonPosts: 327

Although I see the forum is pretty quiet, thought I'd throw in some info on the game for anyone sniffing around

I purchased Defiance when it first came out and after a month or so lost interest. I don't recall what other games were out there at the time, but something obviously found it's way onto my PC to play

For some strange reason I needed to try it again over the weekend (maybe because the TV show started up again?) and I'm having a blast!  

I'm a bit burned out on "sword and sorcery" and was dabbling with Titanfall, Dayz, and a bunch of other FPS' type of games including Plantetside 2 but none were hooking me in

Defiance right now is filling the need to blast things, work with others on a co-operative level (and so far the population seems pretty good and more often than not one or two people are in my area for helping in missions) and follow loosely the story line with side missions

Anyhow, if you are lost and wanting to try something .. anything!! Give Defiance a whirl. At the very least it may give you a month or so of entertainment  .. and of course it is free unless you jump into the store and spend on the DLC or go Patron

Comments

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829

It's a fun game, and definitely worth playing if you like the tv show.

The population does seem better now that they are F2P.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/