Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Vet Content is Too Hard" - Upcoming changes

1235»

Comments

• EhllfhireEhllfhire Member UncommonPosts: 633
    Originally posted by thark
    Originally posted by Ehllfhire
    Originally posted by thark
    Originally posted by Olgark

So after all the moaning from so called fans of the game about the lack of group content to play with their friends in guilds they are now going to make the group content easier so they can solo it.

The veteran ranks are not a leveling experience they are there just as a icing on the cake, the leveling experience is ended when a player hits level 50/ After that you just increase the softcap on stats and skill points.

I wonder how long it will be before those asking for easier content in the veteran ranks will be latter on whinging about it being all solo content in a MMO. This is what happens when devs cave in and listen to the players.

Agree ..:)

Al these players have also already quit the game, and now we are getting forced Changes based on players that no longer plays the game...

Please ZENIMAX ..Stick with your vision

All my friends that left ESO left because the "lack of grouping"  .....And now they are making it even more solofriendly..

Maybe they should consider nerfing Craglorn aswell. I'm sure several has been whining about that aswell :)

um I still play. Just becasue it was easy to stick and skirt users doesnt mean it was easy. I can now actually progress in the game. But I guess you just want the game to fail.

You could get a friend and progress just as it was intended :) The VR content was never ment to be solo friendly , but It's no longer an issue we have to argue about since all the solo players has already won this aswell..

No..I do NOT wan't this game fail, but there is PLENTY of other NON  players doing a fine job with all the trashtalking here and on other forums that really wants it to fail for unknown reasons, they should stick with their vision, not some trashtalking whiner that refuses to Group just because It was all solo up until 50.

it was impossible to group in VR for

1. Phasing, if you werenbt on the exact same quest steps you couldnt group

2. Friends, they had all quit upon reaching vr already so no help there

3. Emptiness, I could spam looking for one more for 3 hours and no bites.

Now its moot, but at least number 3 is solved with the balancing.

Any graphical, audio, or gameplay restrictions not seen in other mmos but found in FFXIV can be blamed on one thing.
    PS3