Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor BETA KEYS (July 3rd)

Comments

• sparetherodsparetherod Member Posts: 2
    Good luck guys hope I get one too!
  • feizhe9071feizhe9071 Member Posts: 6
    I have been refreshing the sites since 6:50 and now I still find nothing. Please all I want is a beta key!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TschochiTschochi Member Posts: 2

Ich spiele WOW seit es raus kam habe in dieser Zeit noch nie einen Beta Key bekommen. Ich würde mich so mega freuen einen zu bekommen. Mir geht es nicht nur ums spielen selbst. Nein ich will Blizzard helfen, dass das 5 addon so fehlerfrei wie nur möglich wird. Viele spielen das Spiel (Beta) einfach nur durch um beim Release der erste zu sein bzw der Beste. Viele übersehen dabei den Sinn einer Beta, nämlich das Testen des Spieles wie Blizz mitzuhelfen das dass Spiel so wenige Bugs wie nur möglich beim Release erhält. Weiterhin habe ich extra bis um 1 Uhr gewartet trotz das ich um 4 Uhr zur Arbeit muss. Weiterhin ist WOW das beste Spiel wo bis jetzt auf den Markt gekommen ist. Also bitte ich euch mir dieses Mal den sehnlichen Wunsch zu erfüllen und das nicht nur aus eigengebrauch sondern auch um Blizz zu helfen.

I play WOW since it came out have never gotten into this time a beta key. I would be so mega happy one to get. My concern is not just about play itself No I want to help Blizzard that the 5 addon as bug-free as possible. Many play the game (beta) just passing through to the release of the first to be or the best. Many overlook the meaning of a beta, namely the testing of the game as Blizz help that the game as possible gets so few bugs at release. Furthermore, I've been waiting an extra clock up by 1 despite that I must by 4 clock to work. Furthermore, WOW is the best game is where to come now on the market. So I ask you me this time to fulfill a burning desire to help and not only from own use but also to Blizz

MFG

Jochen

• scyloidescyloide Member Posts: 2
    why? because it's red!
  • Molag872Molag872 Member Posts: 1
    Idk why i deserve a beta key more than you but I would really like to try out this beta and enjoy the pve and pvp, just getting to try it out would be an honor for me.
  • TushuTushu Member Posts: 1

Because I'm addon developer.I make 5 UIs(such as tDD_UnitFrame,tChat,tTalent).

I want develop UI at first time.

• ahmagad1123ahmagad1123 Member Posts: 1
    Well to be honest, Most of my guild got it beside me and like 5 others. The other 2 warlock in our guild that'd talking about lock changes and i'm the only one who's not in on it. I love to test everything, but i don't want to feel left out like a outcast ya know. Been playing since Mid WoTLK
  • nicocbanicocba Member Posts: 2
    Because it would be my first wow beta ever
  • KaztokKaztok Member Posts: 1
    Been playing since tbc and never gotten a beta key rip, hopefully I will get one now and be able to prepare for WoD world first raiding and bring useful feedback to Blizz <333
  • jp4lyfejp4lyfe Member UncommonPosts: 165
    Because I'm not sure if my messages are going through!? Thats a good reason?
  • NeogeocNeogeoc Member Posts: 2

Because if i dont get in beta, my guildies will continue to mock me for not getting in. Being a ''veteran'' wow raider and not getting a beta invite cause they say i am bad :( Which i am not :D

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Neogeo/advanced

• FigMcPickleFigMcPickle Member Posts: 2
    No one deserves a luxury, that is why it is called a luxury. If you think about it, there is no way someone can DESERVE a beta key.
  • AndreassssAndreassss Member Posts: 1
    I want to be a part of the testing to make sure we get the best possible expansion. In addition to this I wanna join my friends already on the beta and have some fun, while giving constructive feedback and the bad and good.
  • huihuhuhu2huihuhuhu2 Member UncommonPosts: 46
    one bananna and so many monkeys fighting over it..tell ya what..i don't need the key,wouldn't humour you by asking for one. just sickens me so many people actually replied to this bullshit thread
  • animatordananimatordan Member Posts: 1
    Been playing for years now this game is my life and i havnt had the luck enought to be in a beta ive always had to sit and watch videos instead of playing and giving feedback so please allow me to have a key :D
  • ninefingers912319ninefingers912319 Member Posts: 5
    Started playing 11/5/05!. Been playing on and off since. Pretty hardcorely for the last year or 2... I would love to test out Draenor, MOP is boring right now sadly =[
  • nico753nico753 Member Posts: 1
    playing since release, never got a key:( wanna test and help fixing the game
  • yoshiyuki91yoshiyuki91 Member Posts: 1

Nobody deserves more then anyone else.

That being said, I've been playing WoW since beta and would really like a beta-key :D

Eternal love and gratitude ensured.

• BanthareBanthare Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I love testing game's before they're released.
  • adamvesteradamvester Member Posts: 1
    Because i should :) We are both human and both deserving the same amount. 
  • neqquneqqu Member UncommonPosts: 10
    i wish so badly that i could get an beta key!! :(
  • scyloidescyloide Member Posts: 2
    why? because it's red!
  • ichigosr5ichigosr5 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I want to test old content to see if it still is soloable.
  • TschochiTschochi Member Posts: 2

Ich spiele WOW seit es raus kam habe in dieser Zeit noch nie einen Beta Key bekommen. Ich würde mich so mega freuen einen zu bekommen. Mir geht es nicht nur ums spielen selbst. Nein ich will Blizzard helfen, dass das 5 addon so fehlerfrei wie nur möglich wird. Viele spielen das Spiel (Beta) einfach nur durch um beim Release der erste zu sein bzw der Beste. Viele übersehen dabei den Sinn einer Beta, nämlich das Testen des Spieles wie Blizz mitzuhelfen das dass Spiel so wenige Bugs wie nur möglich beim Release erhält. Weiterhin habe ich extra bis um 1 Uhr gewartet trotz das ich um 4 Uhr zur Arbeit muss. Weiterhin ist WOW das beste Spiel wo bis jetzt auf den Markt gekommen ist. Also bitte ich euch mir dieses Mal den sehnlichen Wunsch zu erfüllen und das nicht nur aus eigengebrauch sondern auch um Blizz zu helfen.

I play WOW since it came out have never gotten into this time a beta key. I would be so mega happy one to get. My concern is not just about play itself No I want to help Blizzard that the 5 addon as bug-free as possible. Many play the game (beta) just passing through to the release of the first to be or the best. Many overlook the meaning of a beta, namely the testing of the game as Blizz help that the game as possible gets so few bugs at release. Furthermore, I've been waiting an extra clock up by 1 despite that I must by 4 clock to work. Furthermore, WOW is the best game is where to come now on the market. So I ask you me this time to fulfill a burning desire to help and not only from own use but also to Blizz

MFG

Jochen

• disi123disi123 Member Posts: 4

I never got a beta for a game I actually love playing,

but got invited to many other

This discussion has been closed.