Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor BETA KEYS (July 3rd)

Comments

• babs88babs88 Member Posts: 12
    Tried wildstar and too many problems that no one really seems to address.  Looking to get a start on the newest expansion.  Thanks
  • JozkaJozka Member Posts: 2
    Hello, 

I know you through this annoys a lot of people, but believe that I would never take this leap. After a long, very long hesitation, I would like to ask you if it was not possible to obtain from you access to Beta Warlords of Draenor. I would have done as well as some small service, but Raad terribly I got into closed beta soon. I'd like to Czech Republic began to record video directly from the game, and soon i Streamoval. But unfortunately I did not get to any key or rent an account. So I turn this way at you. As I say I would never do but I'm a desperate man, who after seeing the first steps on Draenor you said, this game we have to play as soon as possible. Thank you in advance for how positive or negative answer. 

Sincerely fine day 
  • biofreaksabiofreaksa Member Posts: 1
    I play a high end mage and intend to use the beta to prepare my assault on T17 :)
  • ningchrisningchris Member Posts: 1

Been playing this game for almost 10 years. I haven't got any beta key from the previous expansion. I guess i deserves one this time. 

Cheers

• lokhnarashlokhnarash Member Posts: 3
    why not? because I play 7 years wow, 1 year rift, 1 year swtor, 1 month wildstar. before theose I played ultima online and everquest. I have to try wow warlods of draenor. 
  • snagletoothwarssnagletoothwars Member Posts: 2

I'm a Warsong orc

I MUST HAVE A KEY

WRUAGHHH

• NagarytheNagarythe Member Posts: 2
    I don't
  • ACason79ACason79 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    My birthday is July 11 and this would be the perfect gift. It would make my year!!!
  • throguethrogue Member Posts: 6

I've had a sub since vanilla with a few month breaks here and there, never got into any  betas yet though i would like to try the draenor beta. If i do get access to the beta i probably would give back a ton of feedback because my playtime is endless.

Also i am very into pvp and would like to try the pvp aspect of the game as well

My pvp character: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding hollow/cachimbon/simple

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,982
    Originally posted by Nagarythe
    I don't

Hmmm....

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• dragonnnndragonnnn Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Because im a Dragon and i will eat you if you dont give it to me image
  • LolhebubbledLolhebubbled Member UncommonPosts: 2

Been playing WoW since release and have never been invited to any beta for blizzard games.

And I would actually look for bugs to report instead of just playing arenas like most people. :)

• KartharionKartharion Member Posts: 10
    Its not that I think I more worthy than you, I think we are all equally stoked to want to get into the beta.  I'll be honest and say my reasoning for wanting to get in is simply to try out the new content and report back to blizzard with as many bug reports as I can as I have done in previous beta's.
  • sndwdsndwd Member Posts: 2

Playing Wow Since TBC 2.4.3. Even 7 years past, still have fresh feelings about this game. Just love this game.

Willing to share with friends about new expansion's experience and trying to call them back to the game. 

• ZorgoZorgo Member UncommonPosts: 2,254
    Originally posted by Slapshot1188

Post a brief description of why you think you deserve a key more than I do:

My wife is having our twins in November. It may be my last chance to play Warcraft for a very long time. 

• MindCookieMindCookie Member Posts: 2

Well, I don't like to say that I deserve something more than anybody else, but if I had to do it, I'd probably say that I really want a Betakey because I've been playing World of Warcraft for so many years, and I'm really in love with the Warcraft's lore ! Furthermore, discovering the game in Beta is for me a unique experience, since you kind of participate to the creation of the game itself by helping removing the bugs !

Good luck everyone for the give-away ! :)

• RicrosRicros Member Posts: 1
    I want to test out the PvP in WoD
  • Shredded2BShredded2B Member Posts: 1
    I've played since release with just a few instances of letting my subscription lapse. I'd love a key to get in there and start testing! 
  • yoendrisyoendris Member Posts: 4

Because to me wow is life, wow is love....

but srsly, been playing since '06 , only game for me, love the lore, gameplay....only MMO for me. would like to play the BETA to actually read through it, because i will be racing friends to lvl 100 come live.

• VraxesVraxes Member Posts: 2
    Long time wow player, wow rules and so does MMORPG!!!
  • FatzoFatzo Member Posts: 2
    I have been playing WoW since i was 9 years old but then i never understood what the game was about and probobly made alot of tryharders cry, But now i am 19 and a Tryharder my self and would like to give blizzard Beta bug reports and class balance feedback. As a heroic raider in MoP i would like to see how the stat squish is affecting old content and current content.
  • dawawedawawe Member Posts: 3
    Because July 4th and America, Freedom, Jesus something something Terrorists.
  • mattmanwowmattmanwow Member Posts: 10
    Been playing since the game was available and when blizzard said that beta keys were focused on wow veterans i was really pissed when i didnt get one, blizz has never given me a beta when i sign up every time, i just want new content and to play something i deserve. every vanilla wow player like me who still plays deserves one.
  • BToolboxBToolbox Member Posts: 2
    I want a beta key more than you for one simple reason. It is a new expansion. I have been avidly waiting for this expansion. I have gotten bored of grinding the same mobs over and over. It's time for something new.
  • gondulegondule Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Been playing since vanilla. Really excited for WoD because it's showing me characters I haven't seen in WoW either in a long time or in most cases characters that never have had proper lore shown in the game itself. Yar, I'm a lore nut.
This discussion has been closed.