Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2: Scarlet Briar is Dead T-Shirt Giveaway!

Comments

• marocan22marocan22 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    nice..;)
  • AnubisZAnubisZ Member Posts: 11
    My favorite part was when she attacked the crown pavillion and the clockwork guards turned into steamwork Monsters! It really gave the story a sweet twist

I want an mmorpg where there are people roleplaying in game. An mmo with a good community and as always awesome gameplay.

• KenaoshiKenaoshi Member UncommonPosts: 1,022
    The Almost killing of Jenna and Logan, she could´ve succeded :(

now: GW2 (11 80s).
    Dark Souls 2.
    future: Mount&Blade 2 BannerLord.
    "Bro, do your even fractal?"
    Recommends: Guild Wars 2, Dark Souls, Mount&Blade: Warband, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

• AnubisZAnubisZ Member Posts: 11
    My favorite part was when she attacked the crown pavillion and the clockwork guards turned into steamwork Monsters! It really gave the story a sweet twist

I want an mmorpg where there are people roleplaying in game. An mmo with a good community and as always awesome gameplay.

• AzngastAzngast Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Good luck :D
  • XenoskaXenoska Member UncommonPosts: 21

Who doesn't love some GW2 merch.

Would like. ^^

• TyggsTyggs Member UncommonPosts: 456
    The battle with the clockwork was the best part.

SWTOR Referral Link

Free Goodies for new or returning players.

See what it gets you Here

• xkamuixkamui Member UncommonPosts: 21
    Clockwork chaos was pretty cool
  • Randd66Randd66 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Seeing Lion arch under attack was my favorite part and Oh I love the shirt !!!
  • MrEdusMrEdus Member UncommonPosts: 2
    That shirt looks awesome! Would absolutely LOVE IT,  I never win anything though.
  • <_<

>_>

• DoogiehowserDoogiehowser Member Posts: 1,873
    I went a little overboard with the steam sales  and before i realised i sold everything i owned to get all the games that i wanted. You would be doing a good deed by putting some clothing on this poor man. 

"The problem is that the hardcore folks always want the same thing: 'We want exactly what you gave us before, but it has to be completely different.'
    -Jesse Schell

"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
    -Luke McKinney

• AI724AI724 Member UncommonPosts: 249
    I absolutely loved "The Battle for Lion's Arch". It was packed with action and loots!!

• Tyr216Tyr216 Member UncommonPosts: 168
    I'm quite naked right now. Receiving this shirt will bring me one step closer to no longer getting strange looks from my cat. Can I has please? :D

• mcpocomcpoco Member Posts: 1
    Nice looking shirt would love to have one
  • oneil01oneil01 Member CommonPosts: 1
    The attack on Lion's Arch was one the of most epic scenes in an MMO and is one of my favorite scenes from gaming.
  • TylonixTylonix Member Posts: 1
    Good luck everyone :)
  • YubeiYubei Member UncommonPosts: 5

Her death ofc! And massive fight just before :)

Gimme! Gimme!

• aikunfelcisaikunfelcis Member UncommonPosts: 8
    I like her development, from pretty ambitious student to corrupted, evil and tragic vilian. Omadd, what have you done?!
  • SolasauSolasau Member Posts: 6

A  2XL would be good here in Australia.....as a Norn, I saw the pain and suffering as Scarlet Briar brought pain and suffering to the lands of Kryta, as she gouged the earth of my beloved Lornar's Pass with her devil machines...

....and then I saw the skies of Lion's Arch burn green, the people flee and the cries of the lost. When it came time to strike at her,  I did. And I was glad to see her find her fate, lost in death. 

I would wear this with pride. I would wear it with honor. I would wear it to remember the dead.

Make it so.

• Bear1968Bear1968 Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Rest in Peace Scarlet. I will miss you.
  • PagoasPagoas Member UncommonPosts: 120
    When Lions Arch lay in ruins... /tear

• UnfathomableUnfathomable Member UncommonPosts: 19
    When she destroyed Lions Arch, the city that people had been congregating in since the game began, it just seemed so personal when it was burning.
  • SoulsemmerSoulsemmer Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirt!
  • toastngravytoastngravy Wizard 101 CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 80
    Well I do wear clothes...