Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: More Warlords of Draenor Beta Keys Coming Thursday

Comments

• lokhnarashlokhnarash Member Posts: 3
    thanks for the key guys.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Lol I'm really worried about how some of you are taking this situation. I mean yea some of you are probably trolling, but the ones who aren't, that's kinda sad. I didn't get a chance to get one. New versus veteran doesn't matter, it just comes down to luck with stuff like this.
  • SquiddyGSquiddyG Member Posts: 3
    been refreshing for 3 hours now lmao

Subscribe to my youtube:

• CreationsDKCreationsDK Member Posts: 1
    How do we even enter for an invite? Or do we just have to be on THIS page at the given time?
  • SquiddyGSquiddyG Member Posts: 3
    been refreshing for 3 hours now lmao

Subscribe to my youtube:

• FrequentlyFrequently Member Posts: 16
    I saw 56 keys on the page, hit refresh ASAP and it took forever to load, hit claim my code and it took forever to load again and they were gone.  If anyone is feeling generous and would spot me a code I'd be eternally grateful.
  • ColonoscoporColonoscopor Member Posts: 2

Yes im new here with 0 posts, but MMORPG.com did not mention that the WoD beta key giveaway was for people who are "hardcore" on MMORPG.com.

You know why? Because they want more new users. Because of the WoD beta giveaway I gave this site a shot. But the way they handled it is like the webdesign, SLOPPY. With that I mean its not clear and very cluttered and too much confusion going on.

Thats my feedback, sorry if it's not positive but thats how I honestly feel.

Good luck in your future endeavors

• abahnurabahnur Member UncommonPosts: 63
    well this is sad.....really sad.
  • RistridiniRistridini Member Posts: 4
    (^-^)/ i want a key =3!
  • gera23retgera23ret Member Posts: 2
    EU Moonkin from Prestige Gaming guild is grateful for the key! )
  • AndramedaeAndramedae Member Posts: 4

are they gone already?

• AreWeLiveAreWeLive Member UncommonPosts: 201

I really do not know if the keys are gone or not, seem the ones that claim they are all have new accounts,

i somehow think if the keys are gone there would be an official post saying so or a link to it on the main page.

If this is over and no one is letting us know, then I would have to say this site has lost a lot of credibility.

• KartharionKartharion Member Posts: 10
    Grats Gera, at least some of us had luck :D
  • tjsin12tjsin12 Member UncommonPosts: 16

The supposed "screenshots" of keys being left was supposedly an edit, since the person could easily edit the site with console in chrome, and paint was also open in the background so.. there may still be hope! Until the final hour passes and we have no news, I'm confident that there may still be some chance for us.

pls be optimistic guys D:

Originally posted by Kartharion
    Grats Gera, at least some of us had luck :D

http://imgur.com/eLXmYek

Taken from MMO-Champion, it seems a couple of people have e-mailed MMORPG and are getting this response.  It seems they did not take into consideration just how popular the keys would be.

• warriorpoet7warriorpoet7 Member UncommonPosts: 41
    Originally posted by BillMurphy

We told you'd we'd have more beta keys for World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor, and we finally know when! This Thursday, July 3rd is when the next batch will hit. But when will the giveaway go live?

In the interest of giving you all a heads-up, we can give you this time window... there will be 500 keys available between 4pm and 7pm PST (7pm - 10pm EST).  For those who want to convert those times, see here

Stay tuned, and be watching the site during that window tomorrow!

Watched social media and the main MMORPG page and guess what ... not a darn thing; yet the contest came and went in a matter of minutes. Did anyone do their job in giving the start of the contest and the link for those of us without the link from the previous giveaway? I am very disappointed ... I know it is just a game and just a BETA; but watching the main page, Facebook and Twitter for 2+ hours and just dead air only to miss the contest is well ... utter crud. 

• KheozKheoz Member Posts: 1
    still waiting
  • ArgonakiArgonaki Member UncommonPosts: 4

wtf ?

full 72 hours O_O

• tjsin12tjsin12 Member UncommonPosts: 16

we still have about an hour left

stay hopeful guys

if theyre trolling, we'll know

if we've been jipped, we'll know

just sit tight, grab a snack or something and wait

• ColonoscoporColonoscopor Member Posts: 2

Took this with my smartphone when I accidently refreshed the old page through some forum post. Almost got lucky but it bugged out. 

btw congrats to #206 whom got it 

• SkargrimSkargrim Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Originally posted by ntImp
    http://i.imgur.com/eLXmYek.jpg

Quit posting that cause I'm not gonna believe that.  What I will believe is if one the admin actually post something on the main site, facebook, or even twitter.  Cause while disappointed of not having a key, I'm more ticked off there hasn't been an official announcement of it.

Sadly it seems that our luck has passed.  I've tweeted to MMORPG to see if the 500 keys are gone but it seem's that the twitter has gone dead.  But yeah most people have been getting that response from MMORPG when they e-mail about the keys.  I'd e-mail them yourselves and get confirmation but I know at least 2 of my friends got that mail so its pretty much confirmed for me.
  • Alcop0psAlcop0ps Member Posts: 18
    Originally posted by tjsin12

stay hopeful guys

Thank you, I totally agree with this, I've just been refreshing and reading the qq posts.

There's still time so why not wait.

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,627
    Originally posted by tjsin12

stay hopeful guys

Don't troll people bub, it was over 8 minutes ago

"The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"