Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoD Beta Key Requests and Offers

1212223242527»

Comments

• the420kidthe420kid Member UncommonPosts: 440

I would love a WOD key, I have played in every xpac of wow including vanila and I have never beta tested before the launch.  I also always end up picking the wrong class first and re rolling a few weeks into the release.

I would love a key so I can beta test the game abit and figure out the right class to play this xpac and possibly find some bugs a long the way but I wont lie blizz doesnt need my help I need the help deciding the class to play thanks :)

• rhett89ybrhett89yb Member Posts: 1

Well, I really want WoD to do well so I want to beta test everything I possibly can. I just want one Warlords of Draenor beta key, please.

Thank you. :)

• mariog7mariog7 Member Posts: 1

Hello

If anyone have one beta key?

I try to win in lot of giveaways on diffrent sites and stil cant win :(

If someone's here is the key, we will gladly accept it.

Thank you

• nathanhomernathanhomer Member Posts: 1

Hey there a long time vanilla player here velting for a chance to try the Beta, scrolled through 15 pages of google searches for a key sadly to no avail as well as entered over 50 giveaways on twitch. 

Can't say how much I would appreciate it if anyone who happened to have a spare key would be kind enough to grant me one, thanks in advance.

• mark2123mark2123 Member UncommonPosts: 450
    Would love a Beta key please.  I'll paypal you some cash as a thank you :)
  • RunianStarRunianStar Member UncommonPosts: 27
    If anyone has an extra key laying around, I would love to try the Beta.  Didn't really like Pandaria all that much.  Wondered if this might be more to my liking.  Thanks in advance!!!

• AgnharAgnhar Member UncommonPosts: 108
    I would like one key as well .
  • SalahadinSalahadin Member Posts: 3

Hi, I'm claiming your help, i'm waiting a beta key to play with my family, all of us have one and i stay alone =)

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks

• PangaeaPangaea Member Posts: 434
    I got in the beta last night, but my gf didn't get any email that that she was in.. can I get a key for her?

• BaldrickBaldrick Member UncommonPosts: 1
    hi, I would love a beta key if anyone has any left please :)
  • SnakexSnakex Member UncommonPosts: 317

Hey, If any one is giving out a beta key, im very interested in grabbing out and trying out the Beta and seeing what WOD is all about, and seeing if its worth getting this next xpack. Iv been playing WoW since Vinillia and have been playing on and off ever since, but i kinda fell off hard in cata and MOP. So this time around i dont plan on buying a xpack just to play it for one month and give it up. Id like to test this xpack before i buy it. And hopfully give some good feedback to Blizz, but that might be to late now.

Thx!

• jamblawejamblawe Member CommonPosts: 1
    I would love the beta for Legion

• KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    jamblawe said:
    I would love the beta for Legion

lol I take it reading isn't a strength? nice thread necro though
  • lionzheartzlionzheartz Member UncommonPosts: 9

Hello!

I would love having a key for the beta! If there is one still.

Been playing wow since Vanilla.  Sub for another 6 months.  Please.

Lionzheartz

• DEATHRAMENTDEATHRAMENT Member UncommonPosts: 701
    Let it die!
  • AR-AksovarAR-Aksovar Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Might be a good day to delete this topic with the launch of Legion today?
  • GrummusGrummus Member UncommonPosts: 151
    Y'all hear any good jokes lately
  • getuotuogetuotuo Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    i'm composing this message just to notify u men, if u method to obtain gold, merely hold it, its inefficient.

it's humiliating, i ma easygoing pvp gamer, farming gold is the last point i d in the past do. i have in fact obtained gold for many times, nonetheless last Sunday, i bought 30k from a website, indicating to acquire a vial of the sands from ah. i assumed bliz would not dig small amount deals, it winds up i m inaccurate.

Bliz really took my by surprise, this Monday i got an ingame mail from client aid, after i assess the email, thx god, it's merely advising, they didnt eliminate the gold as i bought getting vial of sands, nonetheless i m certain they ll held off or forbid me if i do it again, so i ll quit obtaining gold.

listed below is Blizzard's e-mail notification.

----- Forwarded Message -----
    To: ****** @yahoo. com.
    Sent: Monday, May 03, 2020 12:34 AM.
    Subject: Wow - Notice Concerning Obtained Gold.

Intros,.

Account Phone Call: *********( my account, lol).

Taking into consideration some current task on your Wow account, we would definitely such as ensure you acknowledge the unfavorable impact that getting gold from third-party business brings the Wow community-- along with the possible effects for gamers that are discovered to be using such remedies.

Daily, we encounter players that have actually been victims of in-game frauds or whose Battle.net accounts have been taken, as well as likewise that go to at some point to find their personalities' materials have actually been eliminated of gold along with likewise various other essential items. The frustrating bulk of these scams and also burglaries are conducted by misleading third-party firms that sell swiped gold to various other players real cash. Accounts of gamers that pick to get gold together with help these exploitive firms might be subject to a choice of account costs, consisting of the elimination of obtained gold so it can be gone back to the rightful uniqueness.

Third-party gold-selling firms generally prey upon specialized players-- commonly including their extremely own clients-- regardless the disturbance their tasks produce to the computer game along with also other World of Warcraft gamers. Unavoidably, without players' assistance, these firms have no chance to continue their dishonest jobs, which's why we prompt the area to stay free from using their solutions.

Included info on the negative impact of purchasing gold, in addition to some critical information on specifically just exactly how you can protect your account from burglary, can be discovered on our web site at: http://us.battle.net/wow/services/anti/cheap wow gold.

Thank you for helping us maintain Wow an enjoyable along with likewise safe and secure atmosphere for every single among our players.

Regards,.
    Blizzard House residence amusement.