Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoD Beta Key Requests and Offers

Comments

• MrChaos87MrChaos87 Member Posts: 1
    :( no key today for me.. Kinda sucks oh well that's life if anyone has a spare feel free to chuck it my way but i'm not holding hopes up.
  • jrulez3394jrulez3394 Member Posts: 2
    I'm definitely interested in the WoD beta key.(: I would like to have one, please. I entered other contests, but haven't won either of them. D: Message me or e-mail me, thanks. [email protected]
  • danwest58danwest58 Member RarePosts: 2,012
    Still looking for a Beta key here. 
  • PredictingPredicting Member Posts: 1
    I'm looking for a key and help would be greatly appreciated!
  • Terrant71Terrant71 Member Posts: 2
    If anyone has a beta key they don't need, please message me!  I would greatly appreciate one!
  • ReidazarcyReidazarcy Member Posts: 1
    God I'd kill for a key but sadly money is very tight at the moment so I don't have much to offer save for a few steam keys if that would be of interest. L.A. Noire, Bioshock, Bioshock 2 and Rise of the Argonauts. PM if you have a spare key :)
  • BJC289BJC289 Member UncommonPosts: 31
    I've been a playing WoW for eight years now and would frankly enjoy opportunity to test, provide feedback and report as many bugs as possible. I got too much time on my hands so it'd be perfect for me. But if I don't get a beta key, either way I'll be playing at launch. 
  • slayerislayeri Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Change my Warlords Of Dreanor beta key by a key Héroes of the Storm.

interested PM

• onexsoraonexsora Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Still looking for a key myself, don't have much to offer but willing to trade a wildstar account with level 50 warrior on it for WoD beta key. I don't plan on playing wildstar any more so would be nice for some one to get some use out of it, message me if you are willing to do the trade.
  • IrishbeardIrishbeard Member UncommonPosts: 21
    I have a beta key that I'm willing to give away for free - send me a PM if you want it.  I will pick a random person from the PM list I receive just to be fair.  Going until 9PM EST.
  • BJC289BJC289 Member UncommonPosts: 31
    8 year player of WoW. I would very much appreciate a BETA key. Thanks! :)
  • HoplitesHoplites Member CommonPosts: 463
    Beta key? Sure why not xoxoxo. :)
  • tdawg26tdawg26 Member UncommonPosts: 24
    Hey guys WoW player from the beginning here would really love a beta key if anyone has a extra. Will be extremely graeteful i cant take the wait anymore lol !
  • HEKKRAHEKKRA Member UncommonPosts: 80
    I have a WoD Key which i got via this site. I'll trade it for heroes of the storm key.
  • SignexSignex Member UncommonPosts: 318

nvm.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D - Gigabyte Aorus RTX 3080 10G Master - 16GB RAM
  • theunknowingtheunknowing Member Posts: 1

Looking for WoD key

• SignexSignex Member UncommonPosts: 318
    Didn't won again, well screw this i'm buying a key online then... 
    AMD Ryzen 5800X3D - Gigabyte Aorus RTX 3080 10G Master - 16GB RAM
  • babs88babs88 Member Posts: 12
    Originally posted by Signex
    Didn't won again, well screw this i'm buying a key online then... 

And with that the bots won.

• ZariakZariak Member UncommonPosts: 20

Bah, can't buy a win here, anyone not want their key I will take it! Thanks all!

• mcnilmcnil Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Didnt win looking for a key to wod.
  • BlackLightzBlackLightz Member UncommonPosts: 17
    If someone can spare a key I would be very happy! Didn't win the any.... :( 
  • agora012agora012 Member Posts: 31
    if some kind soul can give this panda a WOD key . you can PM the key to me . all future pandas will sing your glory songs . 
  • CRISMICRISMI Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Have a key PM.
  • ssp9919ssp9919 Member Posts: 2
    i like to try out the beta
  • PaulmonsterPaulmonster Member Posts: 2
    Really want a beta key to give to my friend! Would love if anyone had one I could have so my friend could join me on the beta.