Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoD Beta Key Requests and Offers

Comments

• GameWimpGameWimp Member Posts: 4

I would really love a beta key :)

Only beta for wow I have been in was the one that everyone could buy themselfs into, the pandaland one. :)

• chicdeechicdee Member Posts: 1
    I would love to have a key, please! New to the game but really like it.
  • arrabossarraboss Member Posts: 1

I would like a beta key! Please contact me. 

Kind regards, Arraboss

• WesterlyCarrot9WesterlyCarrot9 Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Greetings! If there is someone with a spare Beta key, PM me. I really want to test the new content and help the devs deliver a killer expansion to the rest of the player base :)
  • evertroyevertroy Member Posts: 1

If i was a cat I would post a selfie with a caption reading:

"CaN I hAz BeTa?" with my paw in the fish bowl.

But I'm a human and have hands that can input a beta key in a website.  Can I have one?  Please?

• zhilozhilo Member UncommonPosts: 49
    i would like to have one key thanks !
  • BryciBryci Member Posts: 1
    I'd appreciate it if anyone could share a spare key with me.
  • Pool39Pool39 Member UncommonPosts: 2

Send me one key plese i like World of Warcraft  !!! Please .

• LuiggyLuiggy Member Posts: 2
    quiero beta key !
  • ColaarColaar Member Posts: 2

Hi there.

I'm also seeking a WoD beta key should anyone have one spare.  It would be much appreciated.  Unfortunately i'm not sure what I could offer in return.  Like I said, would be much appreciated. :)

Thanks.

• DublockDublock Member UncommonPosts: 19
    Key wanted !!
  • aidramonaidramon Member Posts: 1

I want a Key :)   <3

• MaekzMaekz Member Posts: 2

Really guys.. what do you expect here. SO much people with 1 comment handwriting "give betakey plz"!

I respect people who are creating this account for the giveaways (like me), but the forum spams are so useless.

Do you think anyone would give you a 200 Dollar Key for free, cause you "appreciate" it? 

Much people at high world-ranked guilds (like me) looking for some keys to prepare for the next progress-race, but we understand that everyone has the same need on the keys. Sure we think, that we could test the Beta way better, cause we got more knowhow in this game, but i still wish everyone good luck at the giveaway tomorrow.

But please, just stop this spamming for a key. You won't get anything!

• snoockysnoocky Member UncommonPosts: 724
    Come, one....juist gimme...just one....come on...

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe

• nakumanakuma Member UncommonPosts: 1,310
    I would love to have a key. :)

3.4ghz Phenom II X4 965, 8GB PC12800 DDR3 GSKILL, EVGA 560GTX 2GB OC, 640GB HD SATA II, BFG 1000WATT PSU. MSI NF980-G65 TRI-SLI MOBO.

• dell227dell227 Member Posts: 1

Key please?

• trilobite3trilobite3 Member UncommonPosts: 5

i want a key for my best friend jodo i tryed to get 2 but was unable i only got 1 and its not fun playing alone

pm me if you support friendship and have a key

• jendltijendlti Member Posts: 5

New member here.

Can I have a WoD beta key please?

Thanks in advance!

• AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149

I would love a key.  Being able to test it would let me decide if I buy pandas as well as this. . Pandora didn't float my boat but I love some of the elements of the new expansion.  I will edit of course if I get one.

Thanks!

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• BreakingeBreakinge Member UncommonPosts: 44

Hi there !

I would love to get 1 key, the key would be gifted to my best friend, who is playing WoW from start actually and is really eager to get a key. He already tried all possible ways he could imagine, so I decided to help him out a bit. If anyone has 1 spare key that he would like to give, that would be really epic. Thank you in advance !

• RaithienRaithien Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Would love a key. A friend just got one and doing nothing but making me jealous.
  • ElandrialElandrial Member UncommonPosts: 179
    would love a wod beta..thanks
  • Hagendaz1337Hagendaz1337 Member Posts: 1

I'd really enjoy a WoD beta key if anyone happens to get a spare, and if I'm chosen later today I'll give my key away to further the generosity and to pay it forward. 

One of the reasons I would like to have beta access is to help refine the game before launch with reports of bugs and engaging within the community to address issues with it before launch. That's not to say I won't be having fun while I do this, however there are some people that want to play it as they would a "demo" and when they're done with their fun they'll discontinue playing and essentially let the key rot.

Thanks for your consideration on giving me a key if you have one to spare. Also rather than post it here please feel free to PM me it. Thank you. :)

~Hagendaz

• Mellcore85Mellcore85 Member Posts: 4
    Looking for 1 key, if someone have 1 additional key pls PM me, thx you.
  • fatpigeonfatpigeon Member Posts: 1

Hi there,

Would desperately love a beta key at some point soon as most of my raiding guild has already received one (clearly playing since BC doesn't count as "veteran" :( ) and I'm afraid of being left behind in prog raiding if I haven't had the early experience.

Hopefully will get one eventually from blizz, but who knows? will happily pass a key to someone else if I end up with two :)

Thanks in advance

Love Pigeon