Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trove: Month in Review Spotlights New Content and More

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Trove players will be interested to check out the latest Month in Review post on the official site. The article offers players a look back at June, a big month with new content, new music, a new class and much more. In addition, the Trove team reveals a few hints about what players can expect in July.

JULY SNEAK PEEK

• Dragonfire Peaks: Fiery magma abounds in this home of dragonkind! With flames on one side, and menacing dragon teeth on the other, how will you survive?

• Dracolyte: With their pet dragon on one hand, and their trusty staff in the other, the Dracolyte brings the pain to entire packs of enemies at once.

Check out the entire letter on the Trove site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Got access to this game about a week ago, and been loving it ever since I started playing. It has a lot of what I wanted minecraft to have and it plays really well.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    will this game support mods? That is the only reason i would consider getting Minecraft. If this one supports modding then that would make my decision easier since Trove looks much better.