Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Regnum having a really fun World Cup event right now..

ringdanyringdany Member UncommonPosts: 189

Just a heads upto say that until Jul 17, Regnum is having quite a big world cup event with lots of prizes. I think it works by players being able to kill PvE bosses and drop jerseys. They use the jerseys to join national teams like Brazil and Croatia and go fight for that team and score points for them. Then the top players in each country get pretty nice prizes :-

http://www.championsofregnum.com/index.php?l=1&sec=42&world=1

Comments

• FelixMajorFelixMajor Member RarePosts: 865

I could have sworn I read recently this game is being shut down/was shut down :S

I used to play this a few years ago.  It has really fun GMs that actually communicate and talk with the players.  They also create real time events in the world.  Pretty cool game.

Originally posted by Arskaaa
    "when players learned tacticks in dungeon/raids, its bread".

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Originally posted by FelixMajor

I could have sworn I read recently this game is being shut down/was shut down :S

i was going to type these exact words.

• ringdanyringdany Member UncommonPosts: 189
    Originally posted by FelixMajor

I used to play this a few years ago.  It has really fun GMs that actually communicate and talk with the players.  They also create real time events in the world.  Pretty cool game.

actually it's still going strong and they still have the GMs and regular events/boosts.

the devs are implementing a new future plan or something. based on players suggestions i think.