Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MortalOnline survey

2»

Comments

• argiropargirop Member UncommonPosts: 300
    Originally posted by Najwalaylah

It's never too early or too late for a troll to lie like a rug. Your rhetoric amounts to "I have no facts, but everyone knows what I say is true." Cool beans. Given SV's penchant for punishing, I frankly have to assume that whatever you're blathering on without details about us being unpunished for 'several months ago' wasn't wrong or insulting. If you hate everything we have to say, you should come back more often, as there is plenty of it.

SV has recently hired a new guy. Perhaps their schedule will pick up because of this, or perhaps not.

They do continue to waffle about or 'ignore' (sometimes, I think, just 'lose track of') many of the concerns of Aegis Imperium and of everyone else for the development of the game, but we managed to push through a few things-- an improvement in the way guild invites are handled, for one-- and the long-delayed Magic Update hasn't been declared impossible, yet, so there is that.

I still can't recommend the game.

Dear god... ok lets finish this. Where you in AI at release and the first months of the game? Let me help you on this one: no you where not. You where in WSX and you where hiting on rocks all day long with Kaideline cause thats what you where doing best while at the same time you where mumbling gilberish trying to RP. Is there a possibility for you to know who was a GM councilor from AI in Mortal? Let me help you on this one aswell - but its the last time i am- no theres not. You dont have a clue for the same reason you dont have a clue who where the GM's/ councilors from WSX ranks - your own guild at the time. Now if you feel like defending AI cause you are in them, feel free to do so but pls dont come to me to call me a troll or a liar about facts that you are clueless about.

Like it or not there are certain groups of people that in combination with SV's innability and general lack of professionalism (starting from the game itself and moving all the way down to the forums) ruined the game for a lot of people that simply wanted to play it. AI was among them. Same as AQ. I m sure there where more and there will be more.

• DemenshaDemensha Member UncommonPosts: 76

I preordered MO a played in an early beta test. what did I get for my money was a beta disc that I couldn't use to install the game as it was that far outdated that I had to do full download install. I never received a disc of the released version of the game when id assumed that would be the case. I will never deal with or fund anything Starvault again. live and learn

• NajwalaylahNajwalaylah Member UncommonPosts: 85
    argirop said:

Dear god... ok lets finish this. Where you in AI at release and the first months of the game? Let me help you on this one: no you where not. You where in WSX and you where hiting on rocks all day long with Kaideline cause thats what you where doing best while at the same time you where mumbling gilberish trying to RP. Is there a possibility for you to know who was a GM councilor from AI in Mortal?

Yep. Better chance of that than of knowing who was a GM or councilor from Wessex.

And you're still what you are.

Those still following the MO saga may be interested to note that SV got rid of all councilors (in other words, players who were doing minor GM-type work) and customer service has somewhat improved.

I still can't recommend the game.
    Casilda Tametomo, Priestess of Soldeus | AKA Lepida Aegis-Imperium.com

«Si oblitus fuero usque ad finem omnia opera eorum»

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    I'm not sure what the discussion is about, everyone gives game feedback at one point or another. 

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• ToferioToferio Member UncommonPosts: 1,411

Those still following the MO saga may be interested to note that SV got rid of all councilors (in other words, players who were doing minor GM-type work) and customer service has somewhat improved.
    That was probably one of the shortest and halfarsed announcements I've seen around in mmos..