Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Beta Keys!

12346»

Comments

• GalariusGalarius Member CommonPosts: 6
    if anyone has a spare key plz PM me im dieing to play this beta
  • GolbezTheLionGolbezTheLion Member UncommonPosts: 347

Guys, chill out with the begging.

There were only 500 keys to begin with, and they were all gone by the time this thread reached 2 pages. Since that point there has been 10 pages of virtual panhandling and nothing else (as well as other threads that have been made specifically just to beg for someone elses key).

The forum only allows ten posts per page. 10x10 = 100, and that is just in this thread alone. Do you really think that 100+ of you are going to get lucky and receive keys because you begged for one on a forum? For the most anticipated WoW expansion since TBC? That's 1/5 of the keys that were given away, just stop....

Your time will come, be patient.

• pit101pit101 Member UncommonPosts: 68
    Thanks guys!

• KirbydlxKirbydlx Member Posts: 3
    Sucks that I missed out by minutes (like other people as well) :o
  • Dudek28Dudek28 Member UncommonPosts: 226
    Just my fking luck! I had a gut feeling this site would get keys but I checked for them approx 10 minutes to early. Didnt see them so I went to watch the World Cup. Than of course saw a twitter post and it was to late 
  • InTeNsO87InTeNsO87 Member Posts: 1
    daaaamn,, missed it....
  • MucrushMucrush Member Posts: 8
    Annoying that everytime I am not looking someone posts a key... again, why did you even claim a key when you weren't going to use it anyway? So stupid...
  • GalariusGalarius Member CommonPosts: 6
    alot of people claim  these keys to sell them
  • IaMGrInDeRIaMGrInDeR Member Posts: 3

I was not able to get a key before they were all claimed.  As such, like many others, I kindly ask anyone who has one they do not need or expect to use for the purpose of testing to forward it on to me.  I have a lot of testing experience, and was even lucky enough to be in the beta of the vanilla (classic) client many years ago.  I'd surely appreciate the opportunity to explore the new client and interface.   Thanks in advance!

C

• Lupen202Lupen202 Member Posts: 16
    I've been in giveaways on twitch and have watched these forums like a hawk and nothing has been posted at all today, so sadly I don't think theres any left that haven't been used :( Does anyone know though if the site will be having another giveaway any time soon?
  • drawingbraddrawingbrad Member UncommonPosts: 67
    If someone doesn't need one, please send me one to [email protected] thanks!
  • drawingbraddrawingbrad Member UncommonPosts: 67
    If someone doesn't need one, please send me one to [email protected] thanks!
  • swarmdieswarmdie Member UncommonPosts: 67
    Can a mod delete this thread please , theres no more keys and it's still showing up on the main page.
  • IaMGrInDeRIaMGrInDeR Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by swarmdie
    Can a mod delete this thread please , theres no more keys and it's still showing up on the main page.

And we certainly can't have that.....  thread bleedover is a serious condition.  Maybe if they'd throw us a bone and release a few dozen keys it would quiet down.

• rubaduk27rubaduk27 Member Posts: 2
    i was refreshing the page from 6:45 EST every few seconds, the second 7:00 pm EST hit i got a maintenance message and when i finally got through they were all gone  :(  maybe next time.....
  • razvicarazvica Member Posts: 2

oh shit I don't get any key

This discussion has been closed.