Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Beta Keys!

Comments

• Germaximus_SGermaximus_S Member UncommonPosts: 1,061
    Son of a... Noooooo I missed it! Get more please! lol

Jeremiah 8:21 I weep for the hurt of my people; I stand amazed, silent, dumb with grief.
    Join me on Twitch Facebook Twitter 

• PjalaPjala Member Posts: 3
    Does someone please have a spare key? :(
  • KinKarasuKinKarasu Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by alexantos

Here's mine, can't reactivate my account right now.

0546-059025-74563-770238-6756

Enjoy!

Sooo glad I looked on this site right then to see that.

I was really saddened to have JUST missed the key giveaway, but after seeing your post, I was the one that redeemed that code. So sorry that it didn't work for you, but thankyou for giving me the chance to test WoD! :) x

Damn you xD
  • AdoxeAdoxe Member UncommonPosts: 7
    If anyone has a spare key, please send it to me! Would really appreciate it <3
  • DiggotsILaggotsDiggotsILaggots Member Posts: 24
    Fucking shit I was too slow. Will you have more giveaways?
  • I managed to get a key for my brother. He was in a raid in WoW and could not get here in time. I know how much he is looking forward for the exp.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

damn..... missed it.

It seems the wow hate on this forum is superficial. lol

• LostThunderLostThunder Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by KinKarasu

I was really saddened to have JUST missed the key giveaway, but after seeing your post, I was the one that redeemed that code. So sorry that it didn't work for you, but thankyou for giving me the chance to test WoD! :) x

Congratz on snapping that key up, I figured it would have already been claimed when I saw it but then saw your post on MMO-C about it. Time to start cursing at my self for not trying to redeem it :(

On the off chance someone has 50+ keys from todays giveaways, please PM me one of them as it seems Curse.com got Zero Keys for Premium (Read: Addon Developers!) users this time so I've got no chance otherwise.

• crazyafgandudescrazyafgandudes Member Posts: 3
    I would like a key too, I missed it by like 5 second and it was so close lol. Been wanting to test the changes for awhile.
  • alexantosalexantos Member UncommonPosts: 20
    Have fun! :)
  • KinKarasuKinKarasu Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by LostThunder

Congratz on snapping that key up, I figured it would have already been claimed when I saw it but then saw your post on MMO-C about it. Time to start cursing at my self for not trying to redeem it :(

On the off chance someone has 50+ keys from todays giveaways, please PM me one of them as it seems Curse.com got Zero Keys for Premium (Read: Addon Developers!) users this time so I've got no chance otherwise.

Hope that cursing isn't at me! O_O' x

• tazojintazojin Member Posts: 1
    will suck some nobs for a key
  • alexantosalexantos Member UncommonPosts: 20
    Originally posted by alexantos

Here's mine, can't reactivate my account right now.

0546-059025-74563-770238-6756

Enjoy!

Sooo glad I looked on this site right then to see that.

Have fun! :)

• BazookaTBazookaT Member Posts: 3
    will there be another giveaway?
  • LostThunderLostThunder Member Posts: 6

Hope that cursing isn't at me! O_O' x

Purely at my self! I only feel slightly jealous for those lucky enough to have obtained a key today.

• jusomdudejusomdude Member RarePosts: 2,706
    Just missed the give away, was actually busy playing WoW.
  • ChanzumiChanzumi Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by BazookaT
    will there be another giveaway?

I really hope so... I can't believe I missed this..

• saelannahsaelannah Member UncommonPosts: 7
    Bah I always miss these things.
  • Lupen202Lupen202 Member Posts: 16
    Man! I heard about this too late it seems. Been playing since Mid BC, and have a lot of friends who got in, but sadly no such luck for me. Would love to have a key if anyone has a spare, but otherwise I guess I'll have to wait for another giveaway or wave of invites to go out. Congrats to those who got it, you're lucky :P
  • WaradeWarade Member Posts: 9
    Originally posted by Lupen202
    Man! I heard about this too late it seems. Been playing since Mid BC, and have a lot of friends who got in, but sadly no such luck for me. Would love to have a key if anyone has a spare, but otherwise I guess I'll have to wait for another giveaway or wave of invites to go out. Congrats to those who got it, you're lucky :P

I've been playing since march of 05 :P, no key for me either. So I'll second your statement, if anyone has a spare key, I'd love to snag it from you.

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424
    I'm already in, Frostfire Ridge is so awesome.  I hope the other zones are just as good.  The problem I had with MoP was that Jade Forest was so good, but then the other zones were kinda meh, except for TI and Dread Wastes.
    Just give me a freaking spare key before I kill somebody >:( (Belf male voice)
  • Furion-HunterFurion-Hunter Member UncommonPosts: 48
    wow :( it looks like i missed my chance... did anyone get a spare key by anychance? :(
  • drunkprincedrunkprince Member Posts: 1

is it standard that you need an active acc to play it? to me it says that you need to have Mist of Pandaria to active WoD beta. Ofc i have it. it seems weird.

This discussion has been closed.