It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
First I'll say, I don't know much about this MMO. But the little I do, I don't like it at all. I may be slightly off track on my negatives listed below. But everything about this game turns me off.
- Fully destructible world, I know players are screaming for a change, but this isn't it !
- F2P turns me right off, leave it to SOE to pull this crap.
- Few abilities on your bar ?.....I hate this in the more recent mmo's.....Maybe it's just me, but I like versatility in both talent builds and like to choose and be in control of how I play......I like having something to look forward to, More abilities, not just some minor enhancements.
- What's so bad about class roles ? It works and it will always work, it has nothing to do with old style.
- The marketing. Now I know developers like to give long notice about there product. But I don't think SOE even knows much about what they will eventually give us.
I would like to see a real remake of EQ2. Open world and non instanced, Very cool abilities, something never thought of yet. Vanguard had done this, they were innovative, it's just that it ran like dog poo !.....When I first found out about EQ Next, I figured great !....Until I started reading about it.