Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rumors Suggest Crytek in Troubled State

2»

Comments

• Kicksave321Kicksave321 Member CommonPosts: 262
    Originally posted by ElRenmazuo
    Originally posted by Kicksave321

Yeah that's not ALL reviewed ever on Ryse that's what you said.  Yep I've owned them all.  Currently have a ps3, xb360 and a PC.  

But the problem as I've stated twice and if you need I can state again...Your dots were inaccurate.  So connecting inaccurate dots will not get you to an accurate conclusion.  That's all I'm saying.  

All those sales data I linked pretty much says it all.  910,000 in 6 months is terrible compared to each crysis game and for a single player AAA game especially for a next gen release title.  A triple A single player title usually makes that much in less than a month like Dead Rising 3.  Killzone Shadowfall released in November 15th and made about 2.1 million by January 15th

Forza 5 passed 1 million in about 2 and a half months from release and racing genre isnt as popular as action genre

So you use vg charts for Ryse but not for your ps4 games? 

I didnt use the vgcharts for Dead Rising 3 either, but you didnt say anything about that. Yet you chose throw accusations the second I mentioned a PS4 game.  hmmmm

Umm did you just bump your own thread by posting the same thing for a second time to my post? Go up two post and you already mentioned DR3?   

• ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361

Umm did you just bump your own thread by posting the same thing for a second time to my post? Go up two post and you already mentioned DR3?   

Yes because I was curious

You were curious as to why nobody comments on your threads?  

I have many threads and many people comments on them all the time, so why are saying things that are not true?

But I see your going to keep dodging and make smart-ass comments for the sake of your e-peen.

I have many threads and many people comments on them all the time, so why are saying things that are not true?

But I see your going to keep dodging and make smart-ass comments for the sake of your e-peen.

Oh settle it was a pretty good comment...hey you dodge not me...now who's making the smart-ass comments for the sake of your e-peen? 

Oh settle it was a pretty good comment...hey you dodge not me...now who's making the smart-ass comments for the sake of your e-peen? 

What have I dodged?  I responded accordingly to what you said.  I actually put some thought into my comments and gave you many links to get my point across, while you did nothing but attack me.  I dont know why your bent on attacking me because im not the one writing those articles and data in those links.

What have I dodged?  I responded accordingly to what you said.  I actually put some thought into my comments and gave you many links to get my point across, while you did nothing but attack me.  I dont know why your bent on attacking me because im not the one writing those articles and data in those links.

Attacking you?  I never attacked you I just pointed out some inaccuracies in your comments.  Now when you make a thread or a post that doesn't contain inaccuracies I don't question or correct those.  This is the internet you shouldnt take things so personal because I sure don't.  

And if you do take things personal and don't like it when a poster corrects or calls you out I do believe they have a block function.  

Attacking you?  I never attacked you I just pointed out some inaccuracies in your comments.  Now when you make a thread or a post that doesn't contain inaccuracies I don't question or correct those.

Everything I posted was from legit sources. Polygon, vgcharts, ign, eurogamer, capcom and whatever else I posted up there.  And you realize your the only one who brought up xbox?