Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Founder program info From Miguel

grigdushergrigdusher Member UncommonPosts: 139

Miguel asked to share with the community so here for you:

Hello Brother! Hope all is good with you! :)

For EVERYONE the rules are VERY simple.

The rules are:

1-Traditional Alpha, Close Beta, Open Beta, Smoke Test, Play test, PvP platest, etc…. (like all the other Online Games)

They ALL go in the category of: Alpha and Beta to help us make the game.

The rule for that category is: Will it be turn OFF after a week/weekend? If YES these go in that category and it work with first come first serve with NO link to the SIZE of the package you bought. JUST first come first serve. So the first 10 persons that buys ANY Founders pack (any size$) the 25th next week will be the first to be called and so one.

2-Early Game Module Access (Like the Hangar in Star Citizen).

These are Game ‘’pieces’’ that went we put live….. they stay FOREVER. These are CANDY/GIFT we are giving the payers to be entertained while we are making the game.

Like: Early 2015 - Board your starship and head for Arkhona

Walk in your quarters aboard the ship that is taking you to Arkhona. Exercise your marksmanship by practicing in the shooting range.

What are you getting as a Founder • Test the different weapons available to you from the Founders Program

• Try out your new weaponry against new more proactive targets in the months following the release of the module.

These follow the rules of 120$ package Founders get it around January 2015

then 80$ Founders Gets it February 2015

Then 40$ March 2015

So the ONLY difference in ALL of our Founders package is only this. NOTHING ELSE hence why I say these packages are NOT tier.

Could you please post to inform the community! :)

I have been working extremely late to get everything ready for all of you so I am very sorry not to be more present now days in the post so Thanks you so much for helping me clear this out with the community.

another Miguel post:(there is only base class no hero/elite)

This is an email I got TODAY for Brent. Monday he will post a thread for EVERYONE to comment so we can take feedback. This will not be the ONLY one. But they are the one the Designers have worked on for now to a level where they are ready for your feedback.

To Be Clear, Brent is not in this thread and he will not be able to work with you on your comments. Keep them for monday when Brent start his thread please. I mean you can comment between you all... but make sure you bring your comment back to Monday thread.

Space Marines · Tactical · Devastator · Assault · Apothecary

Orks · Shoota · ‘Eavy/Loota · Stormboy · Painboy

Chaos · Tactical · Havoc · Raptor · Aspiring Sorcerer

Eldar · Dire Avenger · Fire Dragon · Dark Reaper · Swooping Hawk · Howling Banshee

· Warlock

I agree with you and we are a few devs and mod gathering has much info in that sea of post as we can.

If you have an idea that you REALLY hold dear send it to us by Category (design: Brent, david or Michael. Tech: Patrick Community: Katie and Business Me) this way it wont get lost.

and remember: The deeds of one bold warrior can alter the course of a battle.

Miguel

war 40K Eternal Crusade: refferal 4$ bonus: EC-9Y7IAZJ8UZN6I http://www.eternalcrusade.com/account/sign-up/?ref_code=EC-9Y7IAZJ8UZN6I

Comments