Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I add DDO to turbine account

AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 875
Well the title says it all when I go to my account manager from turbine I see my lotro info. How do I add DDO to that same account? I am able to log onto the ddo .com log in page with my turbine account but it still shows nothing for ddo in account mngmt.

Comments

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818

I forget what I actually had to do..I think it was make a new account for one of them but oh man do I ever remember being frustrated by it. The error msg just tells you there's no active sub on this account right ? And tickets on this are useless.

I eventually found the answer googling it but it wasn't something simple like ticking a box in your account. And after this many years it really should be.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

You need a DDO product key.

http://support.turbine.com/link/portal/24001/24047/Article/4488/I-already-have-an-existing-Turbine-account-and-want-to-add-DDO-to-it-How-do-I-do-this

Use that link not the broken ones below.

I already have an existing Turbine account and want to add DDO to it. How do I do this?

If you already have an existing Turbine account and want to add a free DDO subscription to it, please contact Turbine Account Support under the 'New Free Account Key Request' field and request that a DDO product key be sent to you.

Turbine Account Support will email you a product key that you can use to add a free DDO subscription to your existing Turbine account.

Once you receive the product key:

1. Enter the product key into the Product Key Activation Wizard athttps://myaccount.turbine.com
    2. Click Submit
    3. When asked if you already have a Turbine Account, click YES
    4. Log in with your existing Turbine Username and Password (the same Username and Password that you use to log into the game)
    5. Complete the subscription creation process

We apologize, but we currently do not have an automated option to do this on the website.

Alternatively, you can create a second Turbine account with a different Username and email address here!

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 875
    Thanks for the reply's guys if I bought the new player thing for 9.99 and added its product key to my turbine account would that work to or should I just wait too be safe?
    Wow so I just got an automated response saying this could take as long as 3 days which is not that long but still you would think they would have a better system setup by this point. I guess I have waited this long to try it whats a couple more days.
    Warner Brother's has disabled the ability to have more than one account of each game on a Turbine account. Only one each of DDO, LOTRO and AC are allowed. An AC account gives you AC2 game access.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
    I would just create another account but Between my wife and I we have three already. Here is another question will my turbine points carry over I am thinking they wont.
    support.turbine.com
  • NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    Originally posted by Grunty
    Warner Brother's has disabled the ability to have more than one account of each game on a Turbine account. Only one each of DDO, LOTRO and AC are allowed. An AC account gives you AC2 game access.

the Warner Bros buyout happened in 2010

when DDO went ftp in 2009 - I was not allowed to add my DDO acct to my LOTRO acct

Turbine keeps both those games seperate for Turbine points

• velexievelexie Member Posts: 28
    It used to happen automatically.