Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Open Beta time! (Lego Minifigs)

Anyone going to give it a go?

Lotsa fun IMO, if a bit simple in the beginning. One of few MMOs that have managed to turn simplicity into fun for me, usually I like more deep combat mechanics and such. It's really graphically evocative, maybe the cleanest looking LEGO game ever.

Not gotten very far yet, but having fun.

Comments

• SomeHumanSomeHuman Member UncommonPosts: 560

I played for about an hour or so and here are some of my thoughts on it (see video link): 

Fun - 2 out of 4

Mechanics - 3 out of 4

Value - 2 out of 4 

Challenge - 1 out of 4

Gaming since 1985; Online gaming since 1995; No End in Sight! My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8POVoJ8fdOseuJ4U1ZX-oA

• seraphynxseraphynx Member UncommonPosts: 147
    my son is enjoying it.. he loves everything Lego
  • matcatmatcat Member UncommonPosts: 136

Can't chat unless a member... If they want to go that route they should allow say 1 message per minute to non members otherwise you limit everyone.  Also, I can't for the life of me figure out how to add friends?

Also, the game apparently doesn't support Vertical Sync, through the game, nor can it be forced through Nvidia Control Panel.  So it's pegging my 780 GTX to the max.  Had to remove my OC and underclock the card to maintain any kind of reasonable temperatures.  Not good.

• ThumbtackJThumbtackJ Member UncommonPosts: 669

Played for about an hour. Looks to be a good ARPG for younglings. But with Marvel Heroes, Grim Dawn, TL2, D3, etc. out there, not really "feeling it" with this one. How I miss Lego Universe ONline though. Too bad I only discovered it just before it going down.

• seraphynxseraphynx Member UncommonPosts: 147
    Originally posted by ThumbtackJ

Played for about an hour. Looks to be a good ARPG for younglings. But with Marvel Heroes, Grim Dawn, TL2, D3, etc. out there, not really "feeling it" with this one. How I miss Lego Universe ONline though. Too bad I only discovered it just before it going down.

this one is obviously squarely aimed at kids.. it even says to enter parents email when registering