Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: First Patch Schedule Released

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 17,159MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Carbine Studios has posted a quick look at upcoming content related to the first major WildStar patch. The update is expected to hit live service on or about June 30th with lots of time for players to get a look at changes coming to locations, housing and customization.

Associate Editor:
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

• StellusStellus Phoenix, AZPosts: 261Member
    The game is slow going at first, but the more I play it, the more I like it. Took me twelve levels to see it but the lore, combat, and humorous tropes make the game experience week worth the monthly sub. Looking forward to the patch!
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Posts: 5,615Member Uncommon

Well now... They are keeping to there word. this is promising. 

=-D Only on a forum can optimism be called bad and pessimism the good thing =-D Welcome to the internet and forums. 

• BruhzaBruhza Posts: 280Member Uncommon

Pretty good amount for a first patch...I'm not even close to done with the content yet and I've been 50 for a while now.

COMING 6/24

COMING 6/26

• PLUGS

• DYES
    • EMOTE
    • MOUNT
  • MortalRageMortalRage clarksville, INPosts: 2Member
    Is that an alien B-hole redsocking?
  • daltaniousdaltanious waPosts: 2,164Member Uncommon
    With exception of terrible headstart, at least for a lot of EU players, and impossible lag sometimes, mainly with many players around, .... I have not been so hooked to any game except Wow and Swtor.+