Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A very beautifull world to play in.

13»

Comments

• Eol-Eol- Member UncommonPosts: 274
    Personally I think ESO has the best graphics of any MMORPG, ever, and its not particularly close. The visuals are stunning. I am still playing the game and loving it, and now that I am in the VR ranks, its nice to see the other realms, their graphics are just as good if not better than the Aldmerii Dominion.

Elladan - ESO (AD)
    Camring - SWTOR (Ebon Hawk)
    Eol & Justinian - Rift (Faeblight)
    Ceol and Duri - LotRO (Landroval)
    Kili - WoW
    Eol - Lineage 2
    Camring - SWG
    Justinian (Nimue), Camring - DAoC

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495
    Originally posted by BetaBlocka
    If only graphics were all that mattered id be playing ESO as the games graphics are very nice indeed :) The best mmorpg ever made imo is Pre CU SWG and that games graphics were never anything to write home about....the game however was superb.

Nothing has even come close to my feeling about SWG, since it's still today a MMORPG experiance never matched by any other MMO or MMORPG. However I can not consider ESO to be a sandbox-ish game like SWG since it's more a themepark-ish MMO so I will treat it as such. I will compare upcoming sandbox MMORPG with my past experiance with SWG but more inline of it's virtual world feel then it's "game" feel.

• Yoda_CloneYoda_Clone Member Posts: 219

Credit where credit is due; the graphics are superb for the genre (although the animations need some work).

If the gameplay was at the same level of quality as the graphics, this would be a great game.

But the gameplay isn't.  Not even close.

Maye they should fire the devs and hire the graphic artists in their place...