Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rewards & Thank you thread!

AnashelAnashel Member UncommonPosts: 200

So we failed to reach our objectives but nevertheless, we wanted to thank you for your support! As a small token of gratitude, we have free TSW Ingames hoodies and uniforms for you! You can choose between:

1- BlackWatchmen Hoodies:

2- SlaughterHouse Hoodies:

3- End of days Robes:

Source: http://sephorassecretcloset.files.wordpress.com

To claim them, just send an email to [email protected]. We have a limited amount so please ask only for one item per account. Also with the refunds process going on, you may have to wait a day or two to get your code for the hoodies or the uniforms. We will do it as fast as we can.

Thank you for your patience and more importantly: thank you for your support. This is not the end.

Comments

• AnashelAnashel Member UncommonPosts: 200
    Hurry-up, giveaways end today. Still some hoodies left. =)
  • SantiakSantiak Member Posts: 130
    Originally posted by Anashel

*eyeballs the Slaughterhouse hoodie, a slight smirk starting to form*

Better get them while they're hot.

*promptly searches for his wakizashi - such bad puns should never go unpunished.*

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Originally posted by Santiak

Ouch :)

But the other (BW) hoodie is cool. The End of Days is looks like the one from the previous ARG?

Originally posted by Po_gg

Ouch :)

But the other (BW) hoodie is cool. The End of Days is looks like the one from the previous ARG?

Yes, they are all from previous ARG. Hoodies from Gate 33 and the Robes from the End of Days.

• Gr3ylokGr3ylok Member UncommonPosts: 8

Instantly went with the Black Watchmen hoodie of course.

A reminder to a nail-biting period of looking at the raised funds.

Thanks!

• SeantheStoneSeantheStone Member Posts: 5
    Were the hoodie codes already sent? I sent a request on the 7th and never heard back.
    Originally posted by SeantheStone
    Were the hoodie codes already sent? I sent a request on the 7th and never heard back.

They should have all been sent, I believe. Give your spam folder a look-see, and if nothing's there, try asking [email protected] if they can check if it was sent, or what might've happened. :)

In a depressing twist, support didn't respond either. :(

Hm, reckon they're swamped with the manual refunds. I'll make a mental note of poking Anashel for you the next time he pops on IRC. :)

Hm, reckon they're swamped with the manual refunds. I'll make a mental note of poking Anashel for you the next time he pops on IRC. :)

Thanks! I still pop in time to time, but it's usually dead when I do.

Thanks! I still pop in time to time, but it's usually dead when I do.

I have a code for you. Write me at [email protected].

Thanks again for the response. I sent the email after you posted, but my email is being odd, so let me know if you don't get it.
  • YzzidYzzid Member Posts: 1

Damn, i didn't keep up with those board after the failed funding, so i just saw that thread :/

I'll ask before sending an email : is it too late for me ? You didn't happen to find a dusty spare slaughterhouse hoodie in a forgotten storeroom, did you?

• Tindome_RavenTindome_Raven Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by Yzzid

Damn, i didn't keep up with those board after the failed funding, so i just saw that thread :/

I'll ask before sending an email : is it too late for me ? You didn't happen to find a dusty spare slaughterhouse hoodie in a forgotten storeroom, did you?

Same question here. The Watchmen Hoodie rocks. I wasn't even in my country, so I didn't really had the opportunity to check the forums after the funding failed. I sent you a mail anyways shortly after you wrote the deadline is over, since I didn't read the posts, only the original one which didn't say there is a deadline :( (sorry about it, my phone just showed the posts pretty slowly so I didn't bothered...). Since I didn't get a reply until now and I just got my refund, I thought I'll check this thread again, and this time I read the comments... so now I'm a sad nonagent agent. :-(

• Leon-LoireLeon-Loire Member Posts: 3

Hum, it's always possible to have a code for a TBW hoodie ?

(I haven't seen this thread before -_-).

Yes I may have a couple of code available. Let me come back on that (or please remind me if I forget)

Meanwhile, I extend the invitation to visit our KickStarter page! =)

Best Regards,