Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wildstar Guest Pass Offers and Requests Thread

Comments

• picohicopicohico Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Originally posted by Davis_Hill
    Don't know if my old computer can handle it, so I would really appreciate getting an EU guest key. :)

Thats the same reason I want a guest pass. I kickstarted Star Citizen and my comp wont play the dogfighting module they released to kickstarters lol. I need to upgrade this year sometime.

• DarkShadow74DarkShadow74 Member UncommonPosts: 108
    Looking for a 7day key, I am still trying to decide if I want to play the game. I been following it since the beginning, but not wanting to spend the money if game isnt for me.
  • MoMalikMoMalik Member Posts: 11
    I already have the game DL , would like a code to play. Live in NA!! Thanks!! 
  • SkeeteroSkeetero Member Posts: 15

Couldn't stand it anymore so I broke down and bought the game. So...I have 2, maybe 3 NA codes to give away.  Send me a PM and I'll get back to you ASAP.

If I don't reply, they're gone........and they're gone! Thanks for your interest.

• umcorianumcorian Member UncommonPosts: 519
    Intriguing... I'd be interested in a guest pass via PMs. 
  • kartoolkartool Member UncommonPosts: 520
    If anyone feels like throwing me a NA guest pass, I'd appreciate it. I'd like to try the finished product.
  • GhostofCastamereGhostofCastamere Member Posts: 3

Anyone have a spare NA pass? Contact by pm if you'd like to donate! :)

• Junior298Junior298 Member Posts: 1

NA 

O9BTKBQ7CMCDB4GIQBK8
    O9C1FA6ZSYFWQK2J024Y
    O9C51DFQXR1BGKAK3WE3

• kartoolkartool Member UncommonPosts: 520
    Originally posted by Junior298

NA 

O9BTKBQ7CMCDB4GIQBK8
    O9C1FA6ZSYFWQK2J024Y
    O9C51DFQXR1BGKAK3WE3

They're gone, and unfortunately I missed out. Thanks for posting them though.

• AlcovitchAlcovitch Member Posts: 5
    Originally posted by Junior298

NA 

O9BTKBQ7CMCDB4GIQBK8
    O9C1FA6ZSYFWQK2J024Y
    O9C51DFQXR1BGKAK3WE3

I'm always a few mins too late to claim any of these guest passes.

All of these have been used already, I checked. 

Anyone else got a spare NA Guest Pass and would be willing to throw me a bone?

• zephyrszephyrs Member UncommonPosts: 27
    Anyone have a spare NA Buddy Pass that they can send via PM? Thanks
  • Pickel198Pickel198 Member Posts: 2
    Would love to try this game out. Would appreciate a NA buddy key
  • TrackFlareTrackFlare Member UncommonPosts: 5

Hi,

If anyone still has a spare US key, I would love to give this game a try

Thank you

• SeelinnikoiSeelinnikoi Member RarePosts: 1,360

Trading an EU guest pass for a Marvel Heroes random hero box (worth at least 5 bucks).

I need the Eu guest pass :)

If you are a Star Wars fan, why not try the Star Wars The Old Republic?
    New players can get a welcome package and old/returning players can also get a welcome back package and 7 days free subscription time! Just click here to use my referral invitation
  • GeordyGeordy Member Posts: 12
    I am also looking for an NA guest pass. If you have one lying around you can send it my way. Thanks in advance, friend.
  • woulfe80woulfe80 Member UncommonPosts: 6
    I have 3 NA guest keys...pm me for them.  First come first serve.  Thanks.
  • TridianTridian Member UncommonPosts: 273
    I would like to humbly request a guest pass. PM me if you could please. Appreciate any offers.
  • RynetRynet Member UncommonPosts: 114
    <p cfbody"="">I'm interested in a guest pass as well. I have the money for the game should I like it but I never got to try the beta and don't want to roll the dice on something that I may not like.
  • TarttyTartty Member UncommonPosts: 1

I would like to request a EU 7 day pass please. 

• zarawerzarawer Member UncommonPosts: 31
    I'd like to try the game if another NA guest pass is available, thanks in advance.
  • juxionjuxion Member Posts: 12
    I would love a guest pass please for NA if anyone has a spare one.
  • androclosandroclos Member Posts: 2

Hi,

Before i buy it i would like to try try it first.

If you have an EU guest key, i would happily accept it.

Thanks.

• rage03usarage03usa Member Posts: 1
    I would love to have a NA guest pass so i can try the game out. I have played WoW since release and would like to give another MMO a shot. I have tried Age of Conan and Rift but neither were able to pull me away from Warcraft's grasp. I have watched several trailers and the game definitely looks promising. I just dont feel comfortable handing over $60 without trying it before hand.
  • ulaggulagg Member Posts: 1
    Would it be possible for someone to be nice enough to extend a na guest pass? Currently between work and unfortunately haven't had the funds for the game.been watching it would sincerely love to try it out.hopefully going to be able to buy the game soon.but If anyone would be nice engh to help out for now it would be amazing.thanks
  • GhostofCastamereGhostofCastamere Member Posts: 3
    Anyone have an extra NA pass? Pm if you do! I'd love the chance to try this game out, looks awesome!