Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Heroes: 2014 Team-Up Advance Pack Giveaway

Comments

• lordvegolordvego Member Posts: 1
    Deadpool the kid. Who doesnt love Deadpool.
  • RestincheeseRestincheese Member Posts: 1
    Beta Ray Bill because he got the most crazy looks!
  • UnasinalmaUnasinalma Member Posts: 1
    Both Bill, and Spider-woman.  Bill for a nice cosmic team up for Rocket, and Spider-woman cause win!
  • marvelcode1marvelcode1 Member Posts: 1
    Deadpool The Kid. Everyone loves Deadpool. Having Kate Bishop and Deadpool by my side would just be amazing. Cant wait for these to come out!
  • bushmaster2000bushmaster2000 Member Posts: 1
    DeadPool because I'm sure he'll be really funny and have lots of one liners to make me chuckle .
  • DrTryggaDrTrygga Member Posts: 1
    Havok! What's not to love about blasting enemies with plasma discharges!
  • TarnikTarnik Member Posts: 1
    Looking forward to Havok, big fan of him from X-Factor and from the current Uncanny Avengers
  • joebarbarianjoebarbarian Member Posts: 1

After seeing screenshots of her T-model, definitely wasp. The 3D model devs made is just awesome ( forum link to check it out : http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/1212274).

I just can't wait to see if her skills are as good as the way she looks.

• makeamidgetmakeamidget Member Posts: 1
    I am most excited for Beta Ray Bill and possibly Wasp, depending on how she is implemented.
  • BloodShadow808BloodShadow808 Member Posts: 1
    Spider-Woman, for Hawkeye Team-up!
  • MilanderMilander Member UncommonPosts: 178

Which teamup? oooh...It's a tough call.....Deadpool the kid or Beta Ray....I cant decide!

• shun87shun87 Member Posts: 1
    she hulk for me,  i think she is perfect  for my heroes.
  • DeeterDeeter Member UncommonPosts: 135
    I'm hype for Domino because with her luck based powers running with her will surely boost my loot rng :^)
  • PhoulmouthPhoulmouth Member Posts: 2
    It's all about Wasp.  First is her team up, then hopefully a playable hero soon after.  So stoked!
  • chuvaka777chuvaka777 Member Posts: 1

im most excited to see them all,and they're  most excited to see me :)

• silentstridermsilentstriderm Member Posts: 1
    Looking forward to Domino the most.  Any chance her mutant powers will help with RNG?  If only!
  • BuzzbyBuzzby Member Posts: 2
    I am very excited for Spider-Woman! I remember watching the comic series Agent of S.W.O.R.D on Hulu and it gave me a new perspective on her character. I want to see her fight along Spider-Man and the rest of the Marvel Heroes cast to see what banter they have for her!
  • slothtylerslothtyler Member Posts: 1
    Beta Ray Bill. Even though Thor is in a bad spot right now I still love his comics. I love everything about the story so he is just what I need. He looks awesome so this would be perfect to go by my side!
  • HalshroudHalshroud Member Posts: 3
    I can not wait for Wasp :) She's always been one of my favorite avengers :)
  • NaturalCausesNaturalCauses Member Posts: 11
    I'm looking forward to seeing Wasp in the game in some form. Janet rocks, and I hope to see Hank as playable and see them kicking bad guy but together!
  • xeperixeperi Member Posts: 1
    Tough call.  Havok for my Cyke, or Bill for my Thor?  Domino is awesome too.  I want them all!  Hence my entry in this contest I suppose. ;)
  • baelllbaelll Member Posts: 1
    Wasp!!!!!!!!!i like her!
  • Boggy_dBoggy_d Member Posts: 1

Has to be Spider Woman. I was hoping she would eventually be a playable character, but I'll settle for a team up and the classic black suit costume makes it even sweeter.

• Valient491Valient491 Member Posts: 1
    Deadpool the kid, and spider woman black suit would probably look really amazing in game
  • LakaLaka Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Really excited for She-Hulk, because she is awesome! Also hoping for the voices to be done by Eliza Dushku, but I think that this is not the case, but one can dream! ;D
This discussion has been closed.