Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A couple questions...

BlueProteusBlueProteus Member UncommonPosts: 85

I'm thinking of checking this out again, I played a year or two ago and there were some things I liked about it. (I'm a turret junkie, and I liked some of the turret abilities.)

One of the main things I remember that was odd was the way mobs would spawn back into the world in like 30 seconds. I was working my way through some tunnels, and it seemed liked as soon as I killed something it would spawn right back in a lot faster than in most games. Is this still the case?

Also, I'm not much into PVP...I'll do it once in a while, but am much more likely to solo PVE. I didn't really know too much about the game back when I tried it, but it seemed like you got to a certain point and then it was all about the pvp or arenas or whatever which don't really interest me.

So is this a game that you can pve all the way to cap? Also, I'm a casual player with not a lot of time to put in, so it would take me a lot longer to get to cap than most of you.

Thanks

Playing: Various Stuff
Played: AC, AoC, ArcheAge, BDO, CoX, EQ2, Eve, GW, LotRO, Ryzom, SWG, SWtOR, Vanguard, WoW, Etc.

Comments

• ChrisboxChrisbox Member UncommonPosts: 1,729
    I'm curious to know if this game is even still alive.  I played the territory PvP for a long time, they changed the game pretty drastically too with the whole open world shenanigans.  I then stopped playing after most of my alliance quit.  

Played-Everything
    Playing-LoL

• defector1968defector1968 Member UncommonPosts: 469
    I played it a lot at its start, i mean i was almost full purple as a f2p, then started SWTOR.
    My question will be not if its alive but back then was via webpage, now is via steam.com Wonder if my saved will be there or since is in steam now, need to create new one.
    fan of SWG, XCOM, Defiance, Global Agenda, Need For Speed, all Star Wars single player games. And waiting the darn STAR CITIZEN
  • defector1968defector1968 Member UncommonPosts: 469
    well im in for almost a month now. It was as I left it, even friend and ignore list was there too.
    fan of SWG, XCOM, Defiance, Global Agenda, Need For Speed, all Star Wars single player games. And waiting the darn STAR CITIZEN