Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finally, after 9 long years...

AdelbertAdelbert Member Posts: 42

... and countless MMORPGs, I've found my WoW's successor. I have fallen in love with the combat, the graphics, the gameplay, the content, the humor... I just cannot look back after playing Wildstar.

Finally, a new home. :)

Comments

• doodphacedoodphace Member UncommonPosts: 1,858
    Originally posted by Adelbert

... and countless MMORPGs, I've found my WoW's successor. I have fallen in love with the combat, the graphics, the gameplay, the content, the humor... I just cannot look back after playing Wildstar.

Finally, a new home. :)

I have to somewhat agree. After 9 years, and countless other MMOs played....this is the first one that I feel is a finished product , and dont feel somewhat gypt for spending money on. It literally has something for everyone, and the first one to do that since WoW.

• GrathkarGrathkar Member UncommonPosts: 6
    I didint like it . This  is the part  that  makes  me  meh. Even at  beginning levels   ur all  ui  is full of quests   all screen  is quest . Well  hey  i  just started lol  go easy. The thing is  i hate this on every mmo   they should progress slowly  on that  i dont wanna  go and do 10-20  quest at same time  in  the beginig of a game   it should  incrasse  as i level  . This way it  gets  realy boring for me   i hated this  on wow to  :p
  • GhabboGhabbo Member UncommonPosts: 263

I tried a few betas and didn't like the overall feeling of it.

Glad you found a game that you enjoy, and I really hope WS does well image

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

I don't play Wildstar, but I kinda of hope it becomes the new standard for how to launch an MMO. A themepark launching with a deep crafting system and player housing? Yes please make that the norm from here on out.

• Stuka1000Stuka1000 Member UncommonPosts: 955
    Originally posted by Foomerang

I don't play Wildstar, but I kinda of hope it becomes the new standard for how to launch an MMO. A themepark launching with a deep crafting system and player housing? Yes please make that the norm from here on out.

And on the other side of the argument:  Hated Wildstar and for me the themepark MMO can't die off soon enough.  Happy that some of you are enjoying it though :)

• LazyDazedLazyDazed Member UncommonPosts: 166
    Good Times
  • inmysightsinmysights Member UncommonPosts: 441
    Totally agree, fell in love with it as soon as a I logged in and seen the polish that was all Wildstar! Game is just so damn amazing!

I am so good, I backstabbed your face!

• SamuraiXIVSamuraiXIV Member Posts: 354

OP when I find a game I really enjoy last thing I will do on earth is come here and start thread as I will be so busy playing.

I'm here now cause of boredom of mmos im playing and if you found your happiness shouldn't you be there playing?

"mmorpg.com forum admins are all TROLLS and losers in real life"
    My opinion

• DeathsmindDeathsmind Member UncommonPosts: 185
    Im going to have to check this game out then. Was super busy with school that I couldnt fit any MMO in really so I didnt really take the time to play the beta. Checked it out and seemed fun but some flaws in the game and UI had me upset. I was told it was getting fixed and havent checked back to see if it was. Maybe when they do a  friends weekend I will check it out for real. Tired of spending my money on crap.
  • Elevenb4Elevenb4 Member UncommonPosts: 362

I'm glad you are enjoying it. It's the first MMO I've played in awhile that you can really see that the Devs really love the game they've created. That draws so much respect from me, they dont' look at developing the game as a job but as a dream come true almost. I really liked that about the game. 

HOwever......

I just can't get past the animations. Everything else about the game is fresh and I like it. But anyone that know's me knows that Animations are huge to me, but its something I can't get past ever aftre trying several races and about 20hours in open beta. Made me sad, but it is what it is. It's a personal thing, maybe I'll get over it....

ANyways, glad to see people are supporting these guys, they deserve it. 

-Unconstitutional laws aren't laws.-

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    Originally posted by SamuraiXIV

OP when I find a game I really enjoy last thing I will do on earth is come here and start thread as I will be so busy playing.

I'm here now cause of boredom of mmos im playing and if you found your happiness shouldn't you be there playing?

Oh, congrats on being the first to troll this thread.

I played 8 hours up until 20 mins ago. Now, before I sleep, I am eating something and read the forums. Maybe OP did the same or just... alt-tabbing to express his feelings about the game?

Now...what did you do today in terms of playing a game and having fun doing so?

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

Originally posted by IceAge

I played 8 hours up until 20 mins ago. Now, before I sleep, I am eating something and read the forums. Maybe OP did the same or just... alt-tabbing to express his feelings about the game?

Calling names shows how much it hurts you bought a garbage game and now you're forced to play and defend it here.

edit: in a month your free month is done you will be done playing too 

My opinion

• winterwinter Member UncommonPosts: 2,281

Calling names shows how much it hurts you bought a garbage game and now you're forced to play and defend it here.

Ouch! Tough love but probably true. Those that cant stand even minimal criticism probably are hiding some fear the game is lacking. Others on the other hand probably will indeed find a new home in WS Though previous experience shows many that claim to love a MMO in month one will be unsubscribed back to WoW or looking for the next Big thing by month 3.

Meanwhile grats to all who are having fun with it

• JDis25JDis25 Member RarePosts: 1,353

I am playing the CN release for Blade and Soul. I really wish we could have BnS instead...the combat is just godly.

Wildstar looks fun, I really don't enjoy the graphics/art though, BnS is just so much better for my tastes. Both are equally traditional with new added elements, so I think they will both be fun.

Archeage will be the next game I play heavily. I may pick this up though.

Now Playing: Bless / Summoners War
    Looking forward to: Crowfall / Lost Ark / Black Desert Mobile

Calling names? Wtf? Are you now feeling offended ?

You come here and bash the game and you want me to hug you for that?

Well , never talk in my name... please. Never. If you are so sad/mad , because people enjoying WS while you have no MMO to play , then please, go cry somewhere else . 

But .. I think...I kinda understand you. Being bored and frustrated while playing MMO's is bad man!

Sucks to be you  ...

EDIT: So , did you just said that you are here because "of boredom of mmos 'YOU are' playing" ?

Well , just read some of your posts. Didn't know you are such a big WS hater. I am really sorry I had the courage to quote you.

But I will quote you again ..based on one of your previous posts :

"I am playing wow at the moment and was in wildstar beta and couldn't play it for more then few minutes....I play wow and ffxiv currently and give me much more then wildturkey."

This quote does not need any more comments , along with your post from here...

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?

Well , never talk in my name... please. Never. If you are so sad/mad , because people enjoying WS while you have no MMO to play , then please, go cry somewhere else . 

But .. I think...I kinda understand you. Being bored and frustrated while playing MMO's is bad man!

Sucks to be you  ...

Sucks to be you to buy on the hype of garbage game and come to the forums and spit nonsense left and right. I admit I have nothing to be excited and play so I am here what's your excuse? All I said on my 1st answer was if I'm enjoying a game a lot I will be there playing and forum wont even come to mind and you translate it as trolling? That's nonsense and shows that you are mad this very 1st day of early play of your fav game. All you show now is that you're not happy with your game.

My opinion

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

After trying wildstar which i didnt like at all I actually got curious to try wow again after many years(the burning crusade release) and for my surprise I'm having fun and liking wow.

I've been playing FFXIV since initial release September 2010 and still have lots to do whoever says they cleared all in 3 months are delusional.

Personally I'm subbing and playing FFXIV every day so much that I never have time for any other game single or mmo.

Sucks to be you  ...

Sucks to be you to buy on the hype of garbage game and come to the forums and spit nonsense left and right. I admit I have nothing to be excited and play so I am here what's your excuse? All I said on my 1st answer was if I'm enjoying a game a lot I will be there playing and forum wont even come to mind and you translate it as trolling? That's nonsense and shows that you are mad this very 1st day of early play of your fav game. All you show now is that you're not happy with your game.

Please, read my edit and Foomerang post and gtfo ..

"EDIT: So , did you just said that you are here because "of boredom of mmos 'YOU are' playing" ?

Well , just read some of your posts. Didn't know you are such a big WS hater. I am really sorry I had the courage to quote you.

But I will quote you again ..based on one of your previous posts :

"I am playing wow at the moment and was in wildstar beta and couldn't play it for more then few minutes....I play wow and ffxiv currently and give me much more then wildturkey."

This quote does not need any more comments , along with your post from here..."

EDIT 2: My excuse? Are you fucking kidding me? Re-read my first post on this thread and then maybe you will understand what I am doing here ..

• MyownGodMyownGod Member UncommonPosts: 205

Is it a crime to share one's expression on forums? Is it wrong to make a time to let people know how the game is working for the OP? or such thing as freedom of speech does not apply from where you come from? or just simply your culture?

• STYNKFYSTSTYNKFYST Member Posts: 290

LOL...wow (pun intended)

How deliberate and totally expected of a post.

• sgelsgel Member EpicPosts: 2,197

Some hiccups for the first hours but as expected.

Having lots of fun now.

..Cake..

Is this mmorpg.com or stalkers.com? Everyone goes back to what I have said in other posts and quotes from there? Do you guys have a life? 

AGAIN how you like and play wildstar when you have time to check my posts history?

My opinion

Originally posted by MyownGod

Is it a crime to share one's expression on forums? Is it wrong to make a time to let people know how the game is working for the OP? or such thing as freedom of speech does not apply from where you come from? or just simply your culture?

When I'm excited abotu a game to the OPS level time is gold and spent 100% there

My opinion

Is this mmorpg.com or stalkers.com? Everyone goes back to what I have said in other posts and quotes from there? Do you guys have a life? 

AGAIN how you like and play wildstar when you have time to check my posts history?

Lol , don't cry please! 

I am here because my play-session is over , I already told you I played 8 hours up until around 1 hour ago. So now, before I do other things , like eating, sleeping, etc ... I am just feeding the trolls! 

Also, alt tabbing , post and continue to play .. what's wrong with that ?

I really understand your frustration of Playing WoW, FFXI and FFIV which bored you ... ( your words actually, not mine ), but also try to understand that there are people who enjoying playing MMO's , ok?

• MyownGodMyownGod Member UncommonPosts: 205

Sucks to be you  ...

Boredom brought you here, you speak of "doing something better (playing a game) rather than being on a forum", you came here with no relation to the game or what so ever, but to bash on the game? Why don't you do something better, than to waste your time making false assumptions of  what people think on the FORUM!?!?. Talking about hypocrisy, is strong with this one, with the lack of logic as well.

Honestly, your words of expression to me sounds like a 12 years old kid that is jealous of people who can afford the game, instead he chooses to bash on it.