Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Questing about switching Campaigns

I got a question for all of you guys that pvp a lot. Due to my work changing my schedule I can only play during a time when my campaign is basically dead and I wanna switch to a more active campaign that fits my new play time due to work restrictions.

I have about 420k AP and I was wondering if I switch campaigns I would lose my accumulated AP towards the leaderboads. I know I'll keep my AP but will I lose my position in the leaderboards and have to grind my way back up to the top again, or will my current accumulated AP be carried over to the new campaign?

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,981
    I am pretty sure you can't transfer and stay in the rankings, otherwise you would be able to transfer to a top leadership position if you had enough points.
  • gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919

Going to assume that like me you have checked the official forums - no joy.

What a character should have is both

• an active campaign AP total and
    • an AP credit balance

When you transfer

• your active campaign total should be set to zero (reseting your LB position which we know)
    • your AP credit balance should be unchanged
    And when you spend APs
    • your active campaign total does not change - leaving your LB position unchanged
    • your AP credit balance is debited accordingly

This is what should happen but get CS to confirm it (if you haven't already).