Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

May?

GlanceHealzGlanceHealz Maplewood, MNPosts: 16Member

What ever happened to May being  "newsy"?

It is May 27th and I haven't heard a peep since there video back on the 2nd...

Some huge reveal and a bunny suit.  but so far may has been *crickets*

what gives?

Comments

• meddyckmeddyck Athens, GAPosts: 1,140Member Uncommon

There was an update about it last Friday the 23rd that said this:

Fantastic Friday to you all! It was a great day in the studio with some stuff working well, some stuff breaking and lots of preparation for the BSC days. We did a lot of filming and everything is moving along, albeit a bit more slowly than we would have liked. We will make a final decision on Tuesday whether or not we will being the BSC days in May or delay it till June.

http://camelotunchained.com/en/afternoon-update-friday-may-23rd-2014/

I imagine there will be some additional information any day now.

Camelot Unchained Backer
    DAOC [retired]: R11 Cleric R11 Druid R11 Minstrel R9 Eldritch R6 Sorc R6 Scout R5 Healer

• ChochChoch Stamford, CTPosts: 157Member

I'm surprised this game has as much hype as it does considering how little game footage they revealed. I understand they are hard at work but how hard is it when you've made over $2 million and climbing.

I have a mild excitement for the game, mostly in "hibernation" waiting to come out as I will really like to play it but come on already.

Well alpha is scheduled for 3 months from now. I would expect a lot more screenshots and videos of gameplay to come out as we get closer to that.

Camelot Unchained Backer
    DAOC [retired]: R11 Cleric R11 Druid R11 Minstrel R9 Eldritch R6 Sorc R6 Scout R5 Healer

• will75will75 Fatalis,The Combine, SoB... Semi retired, waiting for next big thing.., FLPosts: 353Member

I guess nobody is leaking it? I'm playing in the client right now. So there. i just jumped and ran around the zone. gg? Just because they haven't shown you, doesn't mean it is not happening behind the scenes, the hype will be coming very soon

Bad news. The BSC presentations have been delayed again until July.

http://camelotunchained.com/en/the-bsc-delay-days-of-summer/

Camelot Unchained Backer