Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SO SLOW (framerate issues) I think the game should be delayed

124»

Comments

• For anyone interested in the game but still has issues, don't give up. It may yet be solved according to Carbine:

https://forums.wildstar-online.com/forums/index.php?/topic/42544-client-optimization/

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654
    Originally posted by Volgore

FIrst of all, I did not say its Carbine's fault.

And last time i checked, Carbine recommends ATI 5830 (or better), while actually the game doesnt run properly on ATis of the latest series.

It is however their fault to release a game that runs below any reasonable performance on machines way above their own "recommended machine specs". You can do that with some F2P crap, but not a $60 title that comes with a sub.

Sure it will, once it's optimized for it.

Problem is people are part of the 'GIVE IT TO ME NOW' generation and can't wait for it or be patient.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    What fixed my FPS issues was basically deleting all of the old UI that they had from previous beta tests. It applies the current UI again after deleting the folder but for some reason someone suggested it might fix it and it did for me.
  • KinadoKinado Member Posts: 198

Seems people with newer graphics cards like the 700 series of Nvidia are reporting these low framerates. I have a gtx 680 and I run it fine almost maxed out except view distance at 75%, never tried warplots though.

Wait for drivers for your GPU