Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Xsyon: Prelude: Spend Memorial Day Weekend Fishing

BMunchausenBMunchausen Staff WriterBurlingame, CAPosts: 400MMORPG.COM Staff

Xsyon Prelude isn't the most devil-may-care MMO around; the Apocalypse has that effect on a game. Still, everyone needs a break from the doom and gloom sometimes, and this weekend players are invited to put down their swords and pick up their fishing poles.

The game's War and Peace servers are hosting a fishing tournament - poles and baskets will be supplied. Players will be teleported to a special fishing hole where they can win valuable prizes. Similar events - contests, scavenger hunts, races and building competitions are set to continue throughout the summer.

To check out the event calendar, visit Xsyon's official website.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Edmonds, WAPosts: 2,406Member Uncommon
    It's a cool idea for them to always have these events going on. It seems to make the few players happy. I just wish they would have kept promoting the game, and marketing it. It caters to a crowd that either tried it too early, or haven't heard of it. The development is as slow as molasses but it has so many unique features that make it really worth looking at.
  • demadildemadil palm harbor, FLPosts: 66Member Uncommon
    Wish i could join-bought the game early in development. Then they migrated to a new website and my 3 letter username won't work. Countless emails later never no help for CS.
  • TheocritusTheocritus Gary, INPosts: 3,889Member Uncommon
    Tried to play this but my antivirus went nuts during the download and said no load.....