Ask Me Anything Thread - Submit Questions Here

18910111214»

Comments

• arcboundsarcbounds Jasper, INMember Posts: 2
    I love your game and I'm trying to convince more of my friends to try it out, but it is hard to level as a group since legendary quests are the easiest way to level and they are best done separately.  Are you going to be doing anything in the future that makes leveling as a group more feasible?
  • aranfusionaranfusion Atlantic, NCMember Posts: 7
    Is there a surprise hero planned for the Anniversary?
  • udoma85udoma85 OKC, OKMember UncommonPosts: 7

Can't believe it took me so long to post this since I'd been wanting to say something about it for a few days...

Telegraphs.  If you look at newer MMOs, they are telegraphing attacks quite a bit.  Marvel Heroes does this somewhat, but some bosses could use more obvious telegraphs.  Example - Man Ape's spear throw could absolutely use a telegraph as the animation is sometimes impossible to see because of other onscreen effects (I'm thinking a thin, red line, following the intended trajectory of the spear).   At first glance, this may seem like it would make encounters easier, but it would in reality allow you to design encounters with much tighter tuning and difficulty because players would be expected to adapt based on what is telegraphed.

Thoughts?

• Doomsaw-GazillionDoomsaw-Gazillion Marvel Heroes San Mateo, CAMember Posts: 134
    Originally posted by CommissarSCV
    Omega pics or it didn't happen.

You always get me with these questions and I always fall for it.

One of the 12 Omega Divisions is the Nanotech Division.

It's not as big as some of the divisions, but they do a lot of good work.

http://imgur.com/WcotTfs

• CommissarSCVCommissarSCV Elk Grove, CAMember UncommonPosts: 24
    Ok let me rephrase this...IF there were a hero in June, who would be a possibility :)?
  • mike444mike444 houston, TXMember Posts: 10

who will be the first sonic based hero to release Songbird banshee blackbolt. The reason I ask is because I like sonic powers and we don't have a hero yet with that power set.

• CPTNSteveRogersCPTNSteveRogers KentuckyMember CommonPosts: 5
    Originally posted by Doomsaw-Gazillion
    Originally posted by CPTNSteveRogers
    Doomsaw, I love the game, been around since launch. When can we expect the Aerial Assault animation for Cap to be changed back to the old one? It is obvious from the forums that the players want the old animation back and the new one should be deleted or changed to Athletic Leap. 

We could definitely do this. It was a movie capture animation, but both have their pros and cons.

BTW, there was just a change made that goes with the new animation that doesn't lock out shield powers, which is helpful.

The new animation just seems too "soft". It doesn't feel like an attack and that's why a lot of people feel it would be better as Athletic Leap. The old animation for Aerial Assault made it feel like Cap was really doing some damage with the attack. 

I don't think anyone has an issue with locking out shilled powers, people just don't like the look of the animation. People prefer the old animation and you would make a lot of people happy if it was changed back. 

• TyggsTyggs Colorado Springs, COMember UncommonPosts: 435
    Originally posted by CommissarSCV
    Ok let me rephrase this...IF there were a hero in June, who would be a possibility :)?

Bishop.

SWTOR Referral Link

Free Goodies for new or returning players.

See what it gets you Here

• zsoltohzsoltoh Farmington, PAMember Posts: 4
    Nate Grey or Nate Grey? Nate Greyity Nate Nate Grey?
  • TyggsTyggs Colorado Springs, COMember UncommonPosts: 435
    Originally posted by zsoltoh
    Nate Grey or Nate Grey? Nate Greyity Nate Nate Grey?

Rachel Grey is way cooler.

SWTOR Referral Link

Free Goodies for new or returning players.

See what it gets you Here

• Doomsaw-GazillionDoomsaw-Gazillion Marvel Heroes San Mateo, CAMember Posts: 134

OK, back to work.

There is a lot to do in the next 2 weeks.

Thanks everyone for the questions. I may come back and see which ones didn't get answers and try to answer a few more on the forums at a later date.

• udoma85udoma85 OKC, OKMember UncommonPosts: 7

Thanks for the fun Doomsaw!  You guys are awesome.  Happy (early) anniversary, and may you/we celebrate many more!

This discussion has been closed.