Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Awesome game!

neohero0001neohero0001 Member Posts: 25

Hi,

Well, after SWG sunset i couldn´t never find a good sandbox, lot of trash games , my last was Mortal Online ( terrible!!!!!! ). So I give a try in UO  and for my surprise, the game is awesome, lore,  tamable creatures everwhere , etc…. My only issue is with playerbase, In 3 days I just saw 3 guys running around , no global chat . So, is there a server when can I find a good guild and friend to play? Or all servers are dead?

I made my char on Pacific server.

Comments

• JakkGrimmJakkGrimm Member UncommonPosts: 23

Atlantic is the highest pop server. I play on Great Lakes because that is where I played many years ago before switching to WoW. I might see 2 or 3 peeps when I play as well, although I do see a great many player houses with vendors that are kept full. I would say most of the player base are diehard guilds (Guild of Friends being the one I see the most). I see a lot of peeps at the Haven bank as well at the Brit bank.

Still love this game, I have found no other that gives the feeling I get when I play it. Been back for almost 2 years now.

• fodell54fodell54 Member RarePosts: 865
    Originally posted by JakkGrimm

Atlantic is the highest pop server. I play on Great Lakes because that is where I played many years ago before switching to WoW. I might see 2 or 3 peeps when I play as well, although I do see a great many player houses with vendors that are kept full. I would say most of the player base are diehard guilds (Guild of Friends being the one I see the most). I see a lot of peeps at the Haven bank as well at the Brit bank.

Still love this game, I have found no other that gives the feeling I get when I play it. Been back for almost 2 years now.

This ^. Move to the Atlantic Shard there are people all over the place in major cities.

By major I mean mostly Haven and Luna. Some in Brit as well.