Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

THE OLD, OLD, OLD, TIRESOME DEBATE IS OVER!!!!!!!!

13»

Comments

• bliss14bliss14 Member UncommonPosts: 595
    I watched the movie Warrior last night, about those two brothers who fought in the finals for a mma tournament.  I highly recommend it, very poignant.
  • Ezen_SurrealEzen_Surreal Member Posts: 168

Originally posted by Strayfe This thread reads like somebody had a bad acid trip, and then spent too much time playing Secret World.  Namaste, Rosicrucians, Babylon, consciousness.  Are you going to try to convince me that Ultima Online is a secret society dedicated to the rebirth of Christ in digital format?  Would that make World of Warcraft the antichrist?  Are the white coats knocking at your door yet?

You all are just unconscious! (No offence. And I forgive you for being so..)

These videos should help to enlighten you to the I.I.A's Philosophy as "Heavy" internet Surfers....

Standing up for liberty and freedom for all over the internet. Following by the two rules of law! :P

Before the devs go on making "crappy" (No offence.) Virtual Reality worlds of this day of age for humanit and its technological advancements on the internets!!!! 

Archumans, are those that overcome, in the name of the "HOLY of Holley's the GOD in heaven", and all that is riotous within this dimension.

Singularity?

I am that I am...The Coming Singularity!

Video # 1:

Video # 2:

Sometimes its good to think deep. Some times it good just to play games.

• VikingGamerVikingGamer Member UncommonPosts: 1,350

I... um...

Drugs are bad for you, mkay. Just say no.

All die, so die well.

This discussion has been closed.