Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Interview] General: Nosgoth: Design Director Talks Alpha, Siege Mode & More

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Nosgoth caught our attention at PAX East and we had the opportunity to chat with Design Director Corey Davis about the game, its features and more. Check it out before heading to the comments to chat.

Read more of Christina Gonzalez's Nosgoth: Design Director Talks Alpha, Siege Mode & More.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960

I find it a sad statement as to the overall state of the gaming industry today that this is the only type of game a fantastic franchise such as the Legacy of Kain can receive funding for.

Meanwhile garbage like CoD not only gets umpteen million sequels, but big money spent on hiring people like Kevin Spacey to do voiceover work...

Sigh. Seriously, screw the games industry.

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic

• CloudinkCloudink Member UncommonPosts: 120
    ^^Agreed I hope that this is at least semi successful, and paves the way for the final legacy of kain game to complete the story.

"It''s like they took a gun, put it to their nugget sack and pulled the trigger over and over again, each time telling us how great it was that they were shooting themselves in the balls."
    --Exar_Kun on SWG''s NGE

I once prayed to God for a bike, but quickly found out he didnt work that way...so I stole a bike and prayed for his forgiveness.

"Some people play tennis, I erode the human soul."
    -Tycho