Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Something About Age of Wushu

Michael23Michael23 Member Posts: 11

Well for those that saw the post - surprisingly out of the blue my small account came back with everything in it. It was restored. No GM responded to me though to any of my e-mail anyway so I don't really know how but it's back. I'm not playing for too long but I'm at least happy this my stuff that I collected is back with the small account.

Sorry to those that posted that the post doesn't make sense any more.

Um it definitely needs to be improved. I am not playing for long definitely and for the time being I'm at least happy that the stuff I worked so hard for to collect is back together with my small account.

Sorry to hear the frustrations others have had with it too. I've had quite a bit of frustrations with it myself but I for the time being if it's around I will play for a bit longer just cause I don't want to make another account in another game and build up all over again.

I still don't know if the deletion of the account was by someone or by the company unfortunately but too many things kinda coincided as I mentioned before in the post.

I am sorry for not posting more cause I am more happy that the account is back but definitely more things need to be done to make it a better game.

I wasn't sure that my small account would be back so I put it out all on the table. Now I don't know what to do but I edited the post already.

Whether it's cause of my post on MMORPG.com or not I don't know but I could start up the account after so I'm really thankful that this forum exists.

Thanks to the forum.

Since I am torn by not telling the truth I said before I will say that there is definitely things to watch out for in the game. The one good thing we do have is a protection locker so people cannot steal the items protected since it takes 2 days to relieve protection. Other than that there is frustration.

Hopefully it will improve but I'm not playing for long anyway.

Comments

• fascismfascism Member UncommonPosts: 428
    The actual value of your account is zero dollars
  • RamanadjinnRamanadjinn Member UncommonPosts: 1,365

I loved this game.

The incompetency of the company that runs it though drove me away fast.  It feels like they are willing to take our money but can't be bothered to do anything in return other than keep the power running to the servers.  That place is like mad max lawless with the bots and gold sellers. 

I'm sorry you're experiencing similar issues.  It is always the same story though with AOW.  Amazing game being driven into the ground hard by a garbage company.

• bronzephishybronzephishy Member UncommonPosts: 64
    I played it at launch and loved it because it was my mmo dream....a good martial arts mmo. I spent 200 dollars just to buy certain skills. Then I started leveling in a school and started reaching higher levels to start noticing the major problems with the game. First off is the high amounts of bitters that never get banned. The company does not care at all. Second, not being racist but the Viet asian guilds even admit to the botting and exploiting which you will notice they are all top tier.  Lastly, the company snail games is horrible. I couldn't pay with my credit card. I had to call customer support with a payment issue and literally some asian lady answered the phone with " hello, what do you want"? she just woke up cuz I could tell by her tone and was rumbling through papers in a shoebox so I just hung up face palming myself.  To top it off they interviewed the CEO of snail games at E3 the year I was playing and she had no clue on wtf she was talking about of the game. a good game ruined by overseas corporate company that doesn't have a clue how to run a game they just want their money STAY FAR AWAY 
  • Michael23Michael23 Member Posts: 11

Thanks for the forum existing so far. Lots of info on many games here so it's a great place to find out more about games. I should've used it when finding a game to play but now it's too late. I don't like building up in games. It's the aspect I think I dislike the most.

Kinda like in life when you have to rebuild it really sucks. So I try to avoid it in games as well for now.

Anyway great to have this forum where we can post on different games.

• SupaAPESupaAPE Member Posts: 100
    Originally posted by bronzephishy
    I played it at launch and loved it because it was my mmo dream....a good martial arts mmo. I spent 200 dollars just to buy certain skills. Then I started leveling in a school and started reaching higher levels to start noticing the major problems with the game. First off is the high amounts of bitters that never get banned. The company does not care at all. Second, not being racist but the Viet asian guilds even admit to the botting and exploiting which you will notice they are all top tier.  Lastly, the company snail games is horrible. I couldn't pay with my credit card. I had to call customer support with a payment issue and literally some asian lady answered the phone with " hello, what do you want"? she just woke up cuz I could tell by her tone and was rumbling through papers in a shoebox so I just hung up face palming myself.  To top it off they interviewed the CEO of snail games at E3 the year I was playing and she had no clue on wtf she was talking about of the game. a good game ruined by overseas corporate company that doesn't have a clue how to run a game they just want their money STAY FAR AWAY 

rofl

• velexievelexie Member Posts: 28
    Maybe the original spirit will return? Maybe..

It's the Spirit of Wuushu that has weight ..
  • UkihaUkiha Member Posts: 58
    Originally posted by bronzephishy

Puro GOLD hahahahahaha