Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IN THE SPOTLIGHT: How Many MMO's Do You Dedicate Time To? Without Neglecting One

2»

Comments

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Originally posted by Loktofeit

3 or more MMOs usually.  

Neglecting one? MMOs exist to cater to me, not the other way around. 

I am currently subbed to 3 different MMO's, and i jump in to Planetside 2 whenever i need my PVP FPS fix, i just play whichever one i want when the mood takes me, its all about choice, but i agree, they exist to cater to you, not the other way around  image

• VelifaxVelifax Member UncommonPosts: 413
    One MMO at a time, one character at a time. Although on WoW I tend to character hop, I've played it quite a bit.
  • GediasGedias Member UncommonPosts: 46

If I am subbing it's only one game at a time.  I tried subbing to 2 games once (WOW and LOTRO) but I always felt like I was neglecting one or the other and not getting my money's worth.

But if we're talking F2P I'll play multiple games casually.  Unfortunately most F2P games feel like they are designed to be played that way and aren't worth investing too much of your time or money.

• LyrianLyrian Member UncommonPosts: 412

More...More than one MMO at a time? Hah! If such a Nirvana could ever be achieved with there being two MMOs on the market worth playing. Then I'd play them both. Or the better one. Even with a full work schedule and everything, the longest thing that has lasted recently has been final fantasy 14, at two and a half months.

• DerrosDerros Member UncommonPosts: 1,216
    only 1 really.  I usually keep neverwinter on the side to run dungeons with my guild's NW branch, but thats only occasionally.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    i usually play 2-4 mmos at any given time (of course not all launched together....duh) but i always have 10+ installed on my computer to play when i feel like doing some gaming. After i last reformatted my pc i  have installed 8 mmos and a few other steam games. Obviously it would drive one insane to play so much but i have variety to play depending on my mood each day. 4 out of those have subscriptions and only one of them is worth the money right now but im not subscribed anyway. No need to mention names to feed trolls. Not a single mmo out there right now has the power to keep me long term as my only home. Not even my favorite mmo since launch which is GW2.

• LithuanianLithuanian Member UncommonPosts: 543

In theory - I am user of several games.

Lotro: playing every single day.

Age of Conan: played some time ago, now - not playing

Istaria: played long long time ago. Now visit only to get game updates.

I just can't devote my time to more than 1 mmorpg. Can't divide into two or three parts.

• DarwaDarwa Member UncommonPosts: 2,181
    Usually one at a time.
  • gideonvaldesgideonvaldes Member Posts: 148
    World Of Warcraft (as usual, about 3-5 hours a day), Rohan: Blood Feud (unlimited hrs, got my characters on hunter's), R.O (Not that active much but still I do play it about 3 hrs) and other games, I do also play FPS games and the latest is the WATCHDOGS (even if it is off-topic though). Just bought it yesterday hohoho =)