Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: "Jump Into Beta To Prove Us Wrong"

12345679»

Comments

• SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    They have to generate their own hype? Maybe their beta numbers are lower than what they expected.
  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    Originally posted by erictlewis

I would love to jump into beta, however when I try to log in it says can not connect to ncsoft servers.  I am in north america, turned off my virus scanner and it still says that.

So I cant prove them wrong, or right,  I can say is I cant get into open beta.  That in itself is an issue.

Go to your launcher settings and at the region selection, select NA ( if isn't already ) . 

Or .. choose Europe? Just for the sake of trying to see if you can get in the game.

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• CryptorCryptor Member UncommonPosts: 523
    All this forum drama is really great as always but I am having a total blast in Wildstar.  Crafting system is really nice imo  I am running it on old intel 6600 and 580 nvidia card and lowest FPT I have seen at this point is 48, and that was just for a flash.